Mindmanager windows large

MindManager 2012 (v10) for Windows

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 662
Photo of Martin
Can MM 2012 and MM 2016 (or 2018) be installed at the same time & laptop?
My old laptop has installed MindManager 2012, but I would like to additionally install a newer version to see how it works in that mach...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stefan Piotrowski
Mindmanager 2012 cannot connect to Mindjet Connect
MindManager 2012 cannot connect to Mindjet Connect. I can connect with a browser to vision.mindject.com and from my iPad with the ios Min...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Rod Vamosi
Saving File as Regular PDF file
I just purchased mindjet and I need to save my files to PDF, but the only option that comes up is PDF is Mindjet Viewer PDF.  I need to b...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of George Wilson
when I seek to retrieve a backup file .bak I get an xml processing error
Retrieving back up files
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mike Healey
How to import xmind files?
I have 100s of xmind files and would like to know if anybody has found a simple way to open xmind files in mind manager. I have contacted...
  • 8 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of alibnyc
Error R6025 - Pure Virtual function call when opening one particular map
I have one (really important) map that I can no longer open.  When I try to open it I get a Microsoft Visual C++ error.  Runtime error Pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Henry Moy
transfer license between users and MAC vs PC
Employee retired from company using Mac version 10.6.125 and I need to transfer this license to PC version 10.2.404. Retired employee uni...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Nigel Goult (Olympic & MIVAP)
OneNote Add-in for MindManager
There have been several posts over the last few years about integration of MindManager with OneNote. This evening while "surfing" I came...
  • 9 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Ali Al Mubarak
A3 size
I would like to know how I can put A3 size or my own size in Mindjet Mindmanager? I actually tried to do that with page setup, but I coul...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Eskimo277
VoIP IVR State Diagram
Welcome a newbie... I'm looking for a way / examples to document what happens when customers call a phone number and a robot answers.  Ba...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alf Christophersen
Smoothe scaling of layout in popup topic editor like the the scrollbar scaling of the map
When editing text in the Ctrl-T based editor, font size of topic can only be sized by changing the font size. (which in turn is exported ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Andrew Wilcox
Browser integration
The MindManager add in is only for Internet Explorer but Mindjet frequently recommend on this forum that it is best to use Firefox and Ch...
  • 5 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Ryan Rudnitsky
Federal Holidays automatically entered in MindManager
When entering holidays, it is time consuming to load dates over numerous years. I would like the federal calendars be set up automaticall...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of begi
Text Concatenation between items
In some copying and pasting between MM and other software, copying the text may generate multiple items instead of one (depending on the ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of RoCo
Is Mindmanager suitable for creating (social) network diagram?
Hello. For work I made some (social) network diagrams in Excel, using a plugin called NodeXL. Unfortunately my workregulations don't all...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question