Mindmanager windows large

MindManager 2012 (v10) for Windows

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 646 - 660 of 673
Photo of Mindjet
Task management
Could we have a featue to show that a task will take place at some point during (for example) a 4-week period but will actually only take...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Reource load
Can the resource 'load' be changed to hours instead of percentage? (from Greg Lynch (Mindjet))
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Editing Topic Notes with Word
I want to edit Topic Notes with Word using the styles in the word template selected for the Word export. I want a WYSIWG Topic Notes edit...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Encryption for Topics
"Allow the ability to secure / encrypt topis so if you are sharing Maps, you can secure some of the information." (from Conor O'Gorman)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Show/hide task info pane
Show the task info pane when you select a topic task and hide it when you select another topic (no-task). So you can edit your taskinform...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Licensing Changes
"Same license for Mac & Windows (similar to Novamind), even with different SW versions. For people with PCs at work but Macs at home or v...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Optional Text Pasting Behaviour
"When pasting text into a branch, the current behaviour is that the branch is always set for a fixed maximum size before word-wrapping. I...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Audio Notes
Use the mic for collect ideas as audio files (mp3). The same in the iphone app. (from Heiko Hillbrecht)
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea