8594 erlyar inline large

MindManager v. 2017 for Windows

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 220
Photo of John Smith
Where can I find an beginners guide / tutorial for running macros in MindManager?
Hello Where can I find an up-to-date beginners guide to how to set up and run macros in MindManager.e.g. Right now I can't see how to run...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of MM
preferences for effort in task info
How can I set preference that new task info opens without lnk between duration and effort and and presetting is Hour instead of Days? 
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of raymm3852
Unable to print outline view of map
Using Mindjet MindManager 2018 on Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.17134. Recently started using Office 365. File type is Mindjet MindManager...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John Jobst
MindManager 2017 Advertising Popups
I get random popups advertising the 2018 version even when MindManager is not running.  How do I stop them?
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joao Donizete
My the Gantt Pro, even when I hit it, it does not show up. For other maps it does. Is there any limitation on file size
For some of my maps, the Gantt Pro, even when I hit it, it does not show up. For other maps it does. I notice that those which do no show...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
Is it possible to link individual topics on a hierarchical mindmap onto topics on a second Concept Map?
Hello Is it possible to create click-able 2-way links between topics on a hierarchical mindmap onto individual topics on a second Concept...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of DYLAN P WINT
What happened to trial map?
After IT installed the MindManager full version, I lost the map that I had created in the trial version. I have searched the computer ("m...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Andrey Kazak
Adding a spelling dictionary
Greetings!   Recently I noticed that if a spelling dictionary is not available for the selected document language, then spelling check a...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hitsch
Quality Print Output Symbols & Gfx
The print output is still DAMAGED. The workaround on larger formats (print as A3 instead of A4 ...) is not convincing.When will the devel...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Stanislaw Kuznetsov
A problem to insert comment a few users
Hi, I have the following problem: when working with partners, I add a comment to the topic. When another user tries to start a discussion...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter Holmes
Is there a setting to make all topic width/lengths the same?
I have not been using Mindjet that long (since Jan) and don't seem to be able to get all of the topics on one level the same size. It see...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Herman Booysen
Can I use effort in Task Info calculate Cost per task?
Calculate cost using effort.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Alex Gooding
Outlook sync failing with appointments and tasks created in Outlook - but map-created ones sync (mostly) OK
I am now starting to experience a similar problem to that Tre4b reported a few months ago  which wasn't resolved at the time. I can sen...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John Smith
Do any plugins for MM17 exist that allow us to create and save more powerful filters?
Hello  Do any plugins / extensitions exist for MindManager17 that allow us to create and save more powerful filters for mindmaps? MindM...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of nik
Help me please
there is an error when running the macro, adding new web feeds to the library ..... HOW TO CORRECT ??
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem