8594 erlyar inline large

MindManager v. 2017 for Windows

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 205
Photo of David
Searching Notes in HTML 5
I am creating a map of codes that will be used broadly across my organization by multiple employees most of whom will not have MindManage...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Morten Olsen
Changing temp folder
When importing conversations with attached files from Outlook, the files are stored in C:\users\"myuser"\Appdata\Local\Mindjet\Mindmanage...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of minsu kim
It is impossible to scroll horizontally with two finger scroll on touch pad at my laptop pc.
It is impossible to scroll horizontally with two finger scroll on the touchpad on my laptop pc. I've been using MindManager for few years...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Pounce
zapier
I bought the new 2017 product based on zapier integration. I actually wanted to use it for the trello sync. However, I am finding it more...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ivan
How to reduce the line under the theme?
How to reduce the line under the theme? To make it shorter.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Robert Kaule
MindManager 2017/2018 won't start - .NET Runtime Error
Hi, I have created a deployment package for our software deployment about 9 months ago and have been happily installing Mindmanager when...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Philip Stipcevich
Power filter by level
Is it possible to power filter by topic level? There are a number of workarounds that I can use to achieve the same effect (progressively...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lars H
Export map as image from VBA-macro?
Is it possible to export mindmaps to image files from a VBA-macro? It is possible from File->Export, however I need to automate the task....
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Petroleum Mrk
MMJ 2017 doesn't install
Installer hangs up in a form of black square. It must be an issue with the installer. Win7, 64bit. Please forward the link to edcherednik...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Kiran
Sharepoint ADD in not showing ?
Dear Mindjet, I have installed the trial version of Mindjet 2017. We want to implement this into our bussiness because we work with sha...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jacques B.
Browser hangs on HTML5 Export with Floating Topic
Posting a new item because I could not find it with search. If you do HTML5 Export of a map with a floating topic with 17.1 or 17.2 the b...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Chantelle Dick
Hover shows "undefined" for some notes
I am using Mindjet MindManager 2017 to create a resource map. All of a sudden, when we hover over some of the note icons, instead of disp...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of minsu kim
Where are the 'brainstorming' and 'analysis view' in Mindmanager 2017 ??
Where are the 'brainstorming' and 'analysis view' in Mindmanager 2017 ?? You are promoting better functions than 2016 however MM.2017 i...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mario Stanger
Outlook Query - Add Progress automatically
I work with a daily template and there I implemented some Outlook queries, where I synchronize items like calendar entries or email depen...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sia Banihashemi
Have you tried the new HTML5 export?
The new HTML5 export feature in MindManager 2017 is available now. If you are experiencing issues exporting your maps please describe you...
  • 5 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Announcement