8594 erlyar inline large

MindManager v. 2017 for Windows

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 213
Photo of Hitsch
Quality Print Output Symbols & Gfx
The print output is still DAMAGED. The workaround on larger formats (print as A3 instead of A4 ...) is not convincing.When will the devel...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John Jobst
MindManager 2017 Advertising Popups
I get random popups advertising the 2018 version even when MindManager is not running.  How do I stop them?
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Herman Booysen
Can I use effort in Task Info calculate Cost per task?
Calculate cost using effort.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
Is it possible to link individual topics on a hierarchical mindmap onto topics on a second Concept Map?
Hello Is it possible to create click-able 2-way links between topics on a hierarchical mindmap onto individual topics on a second Concept...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alex Gooding
Outlook sync failing with appointments and tasks created in Outlook - but map-created ones sync (mostly) OK
I am now starting to experience a similar problem to that Tre4b reported a few months ago  which wasn't resolved at the time. I can sen...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John Smith
Do any plugins for MM17 exist that allow us to create and save more powerful filters?
Hello  Do any plugins / extensitions exist for MindManager17 that allow us to create and save more powerful filters for mindmaps? MindM...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of nik
Help me please
there is an error when running the macro, adding new web feeds to the library ..... HOW TO CORRECT ??
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John Smith
Is there any way to do more complex filtering e.g. using AND and OR and NOT logic?
Hello At present it seems that every filter I add seems to work in with "OR" way. e.g. "Show me all tops that have a Yes flag OR are Pri...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of nik
errow
???
  • nik, 1 month ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of minsu kim
Where are the 'brainstorming' and 'analysis view' in Mindmanager 2017 ??
Where are the 'brainstorming' and 'analysis view' in Mindmanager 2017 ?? You are promoting better functions than 2016 however MM.2017 i...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Enrico Scania
Can i sync only unsynced outlook tasks to avoid doubbles?
Hi! I'm trying to find a good solution for handling my projects with mindjet mm but I can't get a good workflow with outlook tasks ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Urs
The entered holidays are not displayed in the GANTT diagram.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Peter Mueller
to do list / mobile use & sync
Dear Community! First of all: Mindjet Manager is a great tool and I really enjoy it! Thanks! I am using it in different settings, e.g. a...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of AndreA
remove white space in a mindmap
hello,i created a little mind map and exported it as a html5 interactive map. the problem is, that there is much unused white space. is t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Joey515
Add icons to complete sets please
I have been using Mindmanager for years and just recently bought MM17. I am dismayed to see that the icon set is still so limited. I use ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Idea