8594 erlyar inline large

MindManager v. 2017 for Windows

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 208
Photo of Enrico Scania
Can i sync only unsynced outlook tasks to avoid doubbles?
Hi! I'm trying to find a good solution for handling my projects with mindjet mm but I can't get a good workflow with outlook tasks ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Urs
The entered holidays are not displayed in the GANTT diagram.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Peter Mueller
to do list / mobile use & sync
Dear Community! First of all: Mindjet Manager is a great tool and I really enjoy it! Thanks! I am using it in different settings, e.g. a...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of AndreA
remove white space in a mindmap
hello,i created a little mind map and exported it as a html5 interactive map. the problem is, that there is much unused white space. is t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Joey515
Add icons to complete sets please
I have been using Mindmanager for years and just recently bought MM17. I am dismayed to see that the icon set is still so limited. I use ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of David
Searching Notes in HTML 5
I am creating a map of codes that will be used broadly across my organization by multiple employees most of whom will not have MindManage...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Morten Olsen
Changing temp folder
When importing conversations with attached files from Outlook, the files are stored in C:\users\"myuser"\Appdata\Local\Mindjet\Mindmanage...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of minsu kim
It is impossible to scroll horizontally with two finger scroll on touch pad at my laptop pc.
It is impossible to scroll horizontally with two finger scroll on the touchpad on my laptop pc. I've been using MindManager for few years...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Pounce
zapier
I bought the new 2017 product based on zapier integration. I actually wanted to use it for the trello sync. However, I am finding it more...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ivan
How to reduce the line under the theme?
How to reduce the line under the theme? To make it shorter.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Robert Kaule
MindManager 2017/2018 won't start - .NET Runtime Error
Hi, I have created a deployment package for our software deployment about 9 months ago and have been happily installing Mindmanager when...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Philip Stipcevich
Power filter by level
Is it possible to power filter by topic level? There are a number of workarounds that I can use to achieve the same effect (progressively...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Lars H
Export map as image from VBA-macro?
Is it possible to export mindmaps to image files from a VBA-macro? It is possible from File->Export, however I need to automate the task....
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Petroleum Mrk
MMJ 2017 doesn't install
Installer hangs up in a form of black square. It must be an issue with the installer. Win7, 64bit. Please forward the link to edcherednik...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Kiran
Sharepoint ADD in not showing ?
Dear Mindjet, I have installed the trial version of Mindjet 2017. We want to implement this into our bussiness because we work with sha...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem