12133 1augdjq inline large

MindManager v. 2018 for Windows

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 167
Photo of Jim AK
Import from Word
Using MindManager 2018, importing from Word 365 is a nightmare producing various undesirable results. Headings styles are ignored entire...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jim AK
"MindManager could not connect to Microsoft Outlook"
There is a problem with creating and linking tasks from MindManager to Outlook, although creating and linking tasks from Outlook to MindM...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Skip Nusbaum
I'm currently setting up an "eCom" sales site, including about 60 different product categories.
I wanted to assign either a number (or an icon) to each listing of a product category.  I only have found "number icons that go from "1 t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve Dickens
GDPR mindmap
I've just got MM2018 and am looking to produce a mindmap of the new GDPR regulations. Has anyone already done this? I'm hoping to short c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Roberto Tiozzo
Data Transfer Using an Outlook G suite Profile
After installing G Suite Sync on my computer all the interactivity between the new generated G - Suite Profile and Mindjet is lost. Any i...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of André
Include powerfilters in HTML5 export
Powerfilters are awesome in MindManager. It would be really great if the powerfilters you have saved in a map would become available to a...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex Gooding
Filtering problem with HTML5 export
I haven't used filtering in exported HTML5 maps for a little while but when I went to do this today I discovered that the map is displaye...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of lawrencegoodman@gmail.com
Is it possible to automatically assign marker?
I want to be able to avoid using the mouse and enter by keyboard a task then have MM automatically assign it a marker.  So for example: ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Patrick Dolisie
Create Conditional formating for LEVELS
How can I have conditional formating based on the Level (indent) of each item.  I have MM18 in French and when I click on "Numerotation" ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of lawrencegoodman@gmail.com
export ink notes
I use the ink feature in notes on my tablet. I just scrawl with my stylus all over the screen. Now suppose I want to export the note. The...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of jpfannes
Save to entire configuration is missing for configure visible fields window in the database function
There is a help document that describes applying settings from one configure visible fields of one database topic to all the topics.  Tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Shazri Azizan
Deleting a specific property across all topics
Hi, I have a series of topics, all which have the same property.  I no longer require the property and would like to remove them from th...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Patrick Dolisie
IMPORT FROM IMINDMAP
How can we import/read directly a imindmap file  *.immx  Hi, I have MM18 and many add-ins . that is very pro. But I also have imindmap ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Alex Vorobieff
When I try to export to Microsoft word from mindjet 2018 the option to export is greyed out. How can I export?
Recently purchased Mindjet Manager 2018 on new Windows 10 Lenovo Thinkpad. Went to export map to Word like have done hundreds of time and...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Richard Hamilton-Price
Has anyone discovered in Mindmanager 2018 a way of exporting icons or tags into .csv?
Has anyone discovered in Mindmanager 2018 a way of exporting icons or tags into .csv? Is anyone else frustrated by having to use properti...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question