12133 1augdjq inline large

MindManager v. 2018 for Windows

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 226
Photo of Jorge Aramuni
How to view two different maps at once?
I want to drag and drop topics from one map to another. I tried the SPLIT function to see two different maps at the same time, but Mindma...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim AK
Power filter on Topic and / or Notes
Afternoon I want to do a power filter that will show all topics that have my search text within the topic or in the topic notes. Is thi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Phùng Lực
Problem Mindject portable
Hi Everyone, I have problem when i set up Mindject. please help me, thanks for all Problem signature:  Problem Event Name: APPCRASH  Appl...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of fsmontenegro
Strange, annoying issue with cursor placement in MM18/19
Not sure others have the same issue, but I'm noticing a misalignment between the cursor and the position when editing branches in MM18/19...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of John Smith
Is it possible to link individual topics on a hierarchical mindmap onto topics on a second Concept Map?
Hello Is it possible to create click-able 2-way links between topics on a hierarchical mindmap onto individual topics on a second Concept...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrey Kazak
Adding a spelling dictionary
Greetings!   Recently I noticed that if a spelling dictionary is not available for the selected document language, then spelling check a...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrey Kazak
Add macro shortcut to Quick Access Toolbar
It would be great to have a technical capability to place a specific macro onto the quick access toolbar. Many people use such functiona...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of grege
Mindjet Connect missing in Mindmanager 2018
I've downloaded Mindmanager trial version to laptop and PC. While I can sign on to Mindjet Connect on the laptop application the sign is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrey Kazak
Keep numbering on copy and paste
Greetings!  I have a map with multilevel numbering.   How do I copy the map to the clipboard and paste the text into Word as a list, that...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hitsch
Quality Print Output Symbols & Gfx
The print output is still DAMAGED. The workaround on larger formats (print as A3 instead of A4 ...) is not convincing.When will the devel...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Andrey Kazak
Copy topic text from published version
Greetings!  I share a map with my colleagues who don't have MindManager installed using Publish functionality. However, I discovered that...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Thomas
Change language for commands on exported HTML 5 maps?
It's a great feature and working well for us. But there is one thing: I set the language to English (in Mindmanager, MS Windows, all MS O...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of MM
preferences for effort in task info
How can I set preference that new task info opens without lnk between duration and effort and and presetting is Hour instead of Days? 
  • MM, 1 month ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tor Helland
Is it posible to view topic notes for two objects at the same time
I want to compare two topic notes to avoid duplication of text in different Objects. any suggestions ? 
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jack Rosenfield
MindManager 2019 Installation Question
Hi there, Just wondering if it is better to uninstall Mindmanager 2018 before installing MindManager 2019 or will MindManager 2019 autom...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question