12133 1augdjq inline large

MindManager v. 2018 for Windows

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 213
Photo of Ian McIntyre
Moving a label on a connection line properly
How can I move a label on a connection line properly? Often the default position is too far from the box and when I try to move it, it ju...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hitsch
Where I find my own Posts in this Community?
Hello Community ManagerFor once no mind manager problem but a simple question about this forum: How / where can I find all my posts liste...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alf Christophersen
MindManager 2018 often crash if using Send to -- Word
When I mark a topic and then choose Send to -> Word, during initialization MindManager crash if it has been active for a few minutes, but...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jim AK
"MindManager could not connect to Microsoft Outlook"
There is a problem with creating and linking tasks from MindManager to Outlook, although creating and linking tasks from Outlook to MindM...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Hitsch
Gantt Diagramm: Black Bars
Black bars in GanttMindmanager generates enigmatic black bars in the Gantt chart. Why?Thank you and best regardsHitsch
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Richard Hamilton-Price
Why have topic filters suddenly disappeared from published HTML5 maps?
Until 2 days ago my published Mindmanager 2018 map when opened using a browser allowed me to filter and dim topics by icon or tag. This w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Richard Hamilton-Price
Installing 18.2.109
Has anyone had issues installing 18.2.109 (over 18.1.154). It just hangs during installation and never goes above 0%
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of David
Deleted file by accident (is it possible to recover it?)
One of my colleagues deleted an excel file by accident. Is it possible to recover this file? 
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Hitsch
Powerfilter Ordering
Unfortunately, the "Powerfilter" does not list the stored filters alphabetically and there is no way to sort them manually.
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Hitsch
Quality Print Output Symbols & Gfx
The print output is still DAMAGED. The workaround on larger formats (print as A3 instead of A4 ...) is not convincing.When will the devel...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Alex Gooding
Inconsistent application of conditional formatting when a tag is used as the trigger
I have discovered what I think is inconsistent behaviour when creating Conditional Formatting rules based on tags.  If a rule is set so ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Herman Booysen
Can I use effort in Task Info calculate Cost per task?
Calculate cost using effort.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
Is it possible to link individual topics on a hierarchical mindmap onto topics on a second Concept Map?
Hello Is it possible to create click-able 2-way links between topics on a hierarchical mindmap onto individual topics on a second Concept...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Werner Beck
Continue numbering across topics?
Spread across two topics, I'd like to have a numbered list of sub-topics with the numbering under the second topics continued from the en...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Göran Wiréen
Error at start/exit of MindManager: "Value cannot be null"
I have raised this problem before, without any response. So I'll try again... Everytime I start or exit MindManager 2018 on Windows 10 I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question