13026 13n4rs4 inline large

MindManager v. 2016 for Windows

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 230
Photo of Jan
Searching attachments / links
How do I from MM16 make a free text search, returning linked / attached material?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alberto Hernán Riquelme Alvarado
change language
Hola.  ¿Cómo puedo cambiar el idioma de la Mindjet 2016.  Del Inglés al Español.  gracias.  
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of minsu kim
It is impossible to scroll horizontally with two finger scroll on touch pad at my laptop pc.
It is impossible to scroll horizontally with two finger scroll on the touchpad on my laptop pc. I've been using MindManager for few years...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of DebLQ
Want to move MM 2016 to new computer - do I just do a Program uninstall?
I have a new computer and want to move my MM 2016 from my old one to my new one. I read some posts that to deactivate my License Key, I n...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jorge Aramuni
How to UPDATE LINKS when moving a topic to another map?
One of my maps was becoming too big, then I cuted one of the biggest topics, creating a new map with it. But the links in the first map t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of robert ross
Issues trying to download and install mind manager 16 on windows 7
I downloaded MindManager 16.1.193 for windows, and when i open the file everything seems fine, with the mindmap logo appearing, then all ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ben Scott
Image Export settings - Transparent Background option is greyed out
When using the image export function I select .png as my preferred format which supports transparency, and is supported by Mindjet as per...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Michael
Need a Macro to convert the pictures to attachments.
Dear friend, Could you pls help to provide a macro scipt to finish the blow funtions?: I have hundreds of topics in a mindmap file, and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of S.H. Cho
Send to mindjet feature frome Internet Explorer doesn't work for year.
Hello, guys.  As a huge fan of Mindjet, I have used it for several years since 2009. I often used a feature, called "Send to mindjet" w...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Markus Peer
Total hours of a projekt
Hello, I have a question about the tasks and resources in Mindmanager. I have assigned some tasks in a project. I have planned these ta...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Naveed Iqbal
Issue in embedding MindManager documents to MS Office.
I want to embed my mind manager charts to my microsoft word and powerpoint documents but I see no easy and simple way to do it.
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Andrew Coutts
Mind Manager Macro - Specify Dependency Type
Hello,I'm having a bit of trouble specifiying the dependency type ("Finish To Start") for relationships. I can successfully create a rel...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Reiner Kusch
Macro for Mindmanger 2016
Hello,In the past I develop some macros for older version of Mindmanager.Now I try to run this macros with MM2016 but the macros cant acc...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Geoff Evelyn
Save to WebPages for Office365 - PROBLEM!
Hi, In the past, using say on-premise SharePoint, you was able to get a mind map, export it to web pages, which could then be exposed in...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Walsh
Introducing MindManager 2018 for Windows!
MindManager 2018 for Windows has just been released, and has been called "a tantalizing leap forward into the future of visual thinking" ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement