13026 13n4rs4 inline large

MindManager v. 2016 for Windows

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 236
Photo of MM
preferences for effort in task info
How can I set preference that new task info opens without lnk between duration and effort and and presetting is Hour instead of Days? 
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of raymm3852
Unable to print outline view of map
Using Mindjet MindManager 2018 on Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.17134. Recently started using Office 365. File type is Mindjet MindManager...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Yves Goering
HTML not initialized error on mind manager 16 1 193
Always this error box when i launch Mindmanager Each 1 second, it open a new one.....
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Andreas
How can i sort the gantt chart?
I want to sort the entries in the gantt chart table. I can ́t find the possibility to do this. Do you have any idea? I want to sort all t...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hitsch
Quality Print Output Symbols & Gfx
The print output is still DAMAGED. The workaround on larger formats (print as A3 instead of A4 ...) is not convincing.When will the devel...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Stanislaw Kuznetsov
A problem to insert comment a few users
Hi, I have the following problem: when working with partners, I add a comment to the topic. When another user tries to start a discussion...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrew Waddell
mfc120u.dll issue
I am trialling Mindjet with a view to switching from another product. The first trial on a windows 10 laptop is proceeding excellently. T...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of kingtermite
Why does printing a map mark map as edited?
Not a major problem, just a little annoying. Can someone tell me why, when I send a map to the printer, it marks the map as edited (wit...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Marcel
Export option missing
Hello, I am using Mindjet V16. I want tot export my Mindjet documents however I can not find the export option in File>Export. Import opt...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrew Wilcox
Insert and return not creating new topics
The insert and return/enter keys are doing nothing when focussed on a topic (not topic text) but the ribbon buttons still work. Windows ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Jan
Searching attachments / links
How do I from MM16 make a free text search, returning linked / attached material?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jason Matyas
Feature question/request: MindManager task sync with Asana
I see that there's an integration with Zapier that allows topics/tasks to be sent via Zapier to Asana.  Great!Will there be a two way syn...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Alberto Hernán Riquelme Alvarado
change language
Hola.  ¿Cómo puedo cambiar el idioma de la Mindjet 2016.  Del Inglés al Español.  gracias.  
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of minsu kim
It is impossible to scroll horizontally with two finger scroll on touch pad at my laptop pc.
It is impossible to scroll horizontally with two finger scroll on the touchpad on my laptop pc. I've been using MindManager for few years...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of DebLQ
Want to move MM 2016 to new computer - do I just do a Program uninstall?
I have a new computer and want to move my MM 2016 from my old one to my new one. I read some posts that to deactivate my License Key, I n...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged