28188 1d9zh7o inline large

MindManager v. 2019 for Windows

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 1 - 15 of 52
Photo of Alex Gooding
MM2019 freezes when I try to filter tasks based on due date
When I try to apply a power filter based on a date MM2019 freezes. Sometime it restarts but more often than not I have to close it down u...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Ian Hobson
Microsoft project export MM2019
Hi All, I am a freelance engineer and purchased mindmanger because it seems to be a better way of developing and managing projects. Which...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Weaver
john.weaver@yahoo.com
I am using MM 19, Windows 10 and MS Office 365. I am not able to complete CVS export, the export progress box opens and freezes. 
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of gthghcdng
Dependent combo boxes in user dialog box via macro
Hi,I have a niche use case where I need to use dependent combo boxes in the user dialog box. By dependant I mean, I need 2 combo boxes in...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Ian Hobson
how to show number of days for a single resource
I have a project plan with multiple resources and filters etc I would like to filter on a resource or a delivery type and to calculate t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Adam
Is it possible to add an entire group of tags to a topic?
I have a long list of tags that I'd like to be able to add to a topic. One of the options, in my design, is to include ALL tags in the gr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael
Add-in example
Is it possible to get an addin development example somewhere? Something similar to what was mentioned here http://wiki.activityowner.com/...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of gthghcdng
User Dialog Box triggering
I want to enter text from user dialog box into a Topic.Ex: Sub Main With ActiveDocument.Selection.PrimaryTopic .AddSubTopic...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of hanzhiding
Does mindmanager 2019 has topic line in tapered style ?
Other mindmap products has topic line (the line between topics) in tapered style (wide at one end, and narrowly pointed at the other end)...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of hanzhiding
spreadsheet (in topic) - Ability to merge/split cells
Hi, A suggestion to mindjet to provide merging/splitting of cells in the spreadsheet object that we add to a topic. It will be great to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of William SIemons
Switch off Survey
The question to fill in the Survey keeps popping up unasked for. Even after filling in the lengthy survey, as a attempt to get rid of it,...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of BMcM
HTML5 export - turn off count of sub topics
I have turned off count of sub topics in the map but the count appears in HTML5 export. How do I ensure it is turned off in HTML 5 also?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of gthghcdng
Customization based on text in sibling topic
I need help with a custom feature I am looking for. When I add topic and write text in it, If  the text I write the selected topic is sam...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Chris
MindManager 19 Holiday entry option mechanism fails.
More than one holiday can't be added to the holidays section in Options>TaskInfo. A second holiday added with the date picker returns 'in...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of . .
Possible bug: "Focus on topic" (f3) only shows one level of sub-branches
When using the "Focus on Topic" (f3 keyboard shortcut) in MindManager 2019, it only ever displays one level of sub-branches.It should ins...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem