Conversations

Photo of emonterog
is there a way to name multiple links attached to a topic?
I some times add multiple hyper-lynks to the same topic. It is hard to tell the difference which Url I am looking for. Can I add an compr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Angus McDonald
Free trial version of MindManager for Mac
I need to share a map with a potential client who is not currently a MindManager user but he does use a mac. I can't find any mention of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of jerry.mings
adding text to a link line in Mindjet 15
It would be helpful to know the process for adding text to a link line in MIndjet
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Angus McDonald
Using the "Count" option in formulas
Just discovering the joys of formulas but failing to find the answer in the help file. I am in the process of creating a UK 2015 General ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Angus McDonald
Can't assign the same image to an icon group, even though it's a different file with a different name
I am creating a map marker icon group with icons of country flags and the official ISO3166-1 name and codes as the marker name. In the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Angus McDonald
Android Mobile version loses topic style topic formatting on import
Another bizarre and counter intuitive problem. In the course of creating a map on windows MM, if I assign a pre- created topic style to a...
  • Angus McDonald, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Angus McDonald
Please Upgrade The In-Built Web Browser
I have long struggled with the inbuilt browser in Mindmanager as it is not up to the job of what is required from a web browser. For exam...
  • 4 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of zak_neutron
Improve Smart Fills with IF/OR/AND conditions or expand Formula usage to use IF/OR/AND statements
Can we also have the option of IF statements in formulas to support Smart Fills. For instance the scenario to apply markers/flags based...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea