Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 782
Photo of Sanji V
New Feature Request- Multiple Sheets in Each File like Excel
The value delivered by MindManager can be enhanced if the software could provide multiple sheet in one file, just like MS-Excel (multiple...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Technophobe01
macOS 10.14 Mojave and Mind Manager 11
I just upgraded to macOSX 10.14 Mojave and Mind Manager 11 will not launch.  When do you think you will have a beta /support for Mojave ...
  • 10 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Hitsch
Gantt Diagramm: Black Bars
Black bars in GanttMindmanager generates enigmatic black bars in the Gantt chart. Why?Thank you and best regardsHitsch
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ian McIntyre
Moving a label on a connection line properly
How can I move a label on a connection line properly? Often the default position is too far from the box and when I try to move it, it ju...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike Mohr
move the screen with a flick?
Can you please make it possible to move around the map by just finger dragging/flick when using Windows 8.1 like is possible for all the ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of bill
Mindjet server down? I cannot access "Mindjet Files" from iPhone
Since Sep 15, 2018, I cannot access "Mindjet Files" from iPhone.  Is the Mindjet server down?  Need to access my files urgently!
  • 6 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wentwog Wentwog
iPhone settings disappeared
I have reinstalled the application on iPhone and application's settings disappeared from the iOS Settings App. That way, I can not turn o...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson
No Mindjet Files, no connection
No Mindjet Files!! No info on mindjet.com. What is the status?? Mindmanager only says "connecting". One prospect and one major project me...
  • 1 me too
  • 21 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Hitsch
Where I find my own Posts in this Community?
Hello Community ManagerFor once no mind manager problem but a simple question about this forum: How / where can I find all my posts liste...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alf Christophersen
MindManager 2018 often crash if using Send to -- Word
When I mark a topic and then choose Send to -> Word, during initialization MindManager crash if it has been active for a few minutes, but...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
Photo of canberraangel
Unable to log in - no network
I can't log in to Mindjet Android as I get an error message to say "No Network is Available" despite having an internet connection. My p...
  • 4 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of John Jobst
MindManager 2017 Advertising Popups
I get random popups advertising the 2018 version even when MindManager is not running.  How do I stop them?
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
Is it possible to link individual topics on a hierarchical mindmap onto topics on a second Concept Map?
Hello Is it possible to create click-able 2-way links between topics on a hierarchical mindmap onto individual topics on a second Concept...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of jerry.mings
Random Colors for Branches
Mindjet 2018 - Is it possible to set a feature in the settings that will make the branch color from the main topic random (e.g. line and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Miguel Femenía
Mindjet Error Html Not Initialized
Hi, when I open MM or when I send an otulook ítem to MM I get the pop up error window "HTML Not Initialized". Furthermore I can not add/e...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Werner Beck
Continue numbering across topics?
Spread across two topics, I'd like to have a numbered list of sub-topics with the numbering under the second topics continued from the en...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alex Gooding
Outlook sync failing with appointments and tasks created in Outlook - but map-created ones sync (mostly) OK
I am now starting to experience a similar problem to that Tre4b reported a few months ago  which wasn't resolved at the time. I can sen...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rafael Blay
How to share (not duplicate) same resources among multiple projects (or maps)
The reality is that one resource can work in more than one project at a time. How does Mindmanger manages sharing resources in multiple m...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Göran Wiréen
Error at start/exit of MindManager: "Value cannot be null"
I have raised this problem before, without any response. So I'll try again... Everytime I start or exit MindManager 2018 on Windows 10 I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Gordon Hertzman
Cannot add Dropbox as a Storage Service on Mindjet IOS 11 app
When I try to add DropBox as a storage service it first asks me to log in to DropBox. After that I am returned to the previous screen an...
  • 4 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved