Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 806
Photo of 霜 韩
macOS Mojave and MindManager 10
Mindmanager 10 is not available in macOS Mojave, an exception is raisedThe forum mentioned that mindmanager 11 is fixing this problem. Wh...
  • 4 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Technophobe01
macOS 10.14 Mojave and Mind Manager 11
I just upgraded to macOSX 10.14 Mojave and Mind Manager 11 will not launch.  When do you think you will have a beta /support for Mojave ...
  • 27 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Alex Vorobieff
When I try to export to Microsoft word from mindjet 2018 the option to export is greyed out. How can I export?
Recently purchased Mindjet Manager 2018 on new Windows 10 Lenovo Thinkpad. Went to export map to Word like have done hundreds of time and...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Jobst
MindManager 2017 Advertising Popups
I get random popups advertising the 2018 version even when MindManager is not running.  How do I stop them?
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Alex Gooding
Send to extensions for Microsoft Edge and other browsers
While there are significant improvements in MindManager 2019, in particular the expansion of options in SmartRules (formerly Conditional ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Jorge Aramuni
How to view two different maps at once?
I want to drag and drop topics from one map to another. I tried the SPLIT function to see two different maps at the same time, but Mindma...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Thorsten Preisegger
Customizable keyboard shortcuts
Hi there, please implement customizable keyboard shortcuts. Regards
  • 7 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Sascha Velte
MindManager 11.2.116 | opening maps takes very long
Hi community,I started using MindManager on my Mac a few weeks ago, and I'm not sure if this is a normal behavior when opening maps. I ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Miguel Femenía
Mindjet Error Html Not Initialized
Hi, when I open MM or when I send an otulook ítem to MM I get the pop up error window "HTML Not Initialized". Furthermore I can not add/e...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of HEARD atUNSW
After recent operating and cloud update Mindmanager shuts down every time I insert a new item
Mindjet Mindmanager shuts down as soon as I enter a new field after setting up a new Mindmap.  I'm not sure whether the sensible thing wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jim AK
Power filter on Topic and / or Notes
Afternoon I want to do a power filter that will show all topics that have my search text within the topic or in the topic notes. Is thi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andreas
How can i sort the gantt chart?
I want to sort the entries in the gantt chart table. I can ́t find the possibility to do this. Do you have any idea? I want to sort all t...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Dan F
Migrate 2018 customizations into 2019
I just upgraded to 2019 - it looks great, and like every other upgrade, I have to find my old templates, themes, settings and other saved...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
How can I sent task from MindManager to Trello?
Hello How can I sent tasks from MM2019 to Trello? I was trying to use Zapier, but I couldn't get it to work. What are the steps require...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Muzz Brando
Using mindmaps on an external (removable) SD card on an Android Samsung Galaxy S3 or S5
This probably applies to different android phones, but I encountered a problem when upgrading to a new phone.  I like to have all my mind...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer
Finally... for all MAC users... MindManager vs 11 for MAC is available
After many years, and lots of complaints and some improvements last year for MM fo MAC vs 10, it is finally here. See the introduction m...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Oliver
Very slow scrolling on iMac with 5K Retina display!
Hey there, I am using the demo version of latest Mind Manager 10.6.125 on an max configured fresh installed iMac. But the scrolling (onc...
  • 5 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Anna Löfgren
document file not found in archive
After upgrade of MindJet MindManger to 2019, it can't open one of my .mmat files. Error message says 'Document file (Document.xml) not fo...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jay Lanners
Won't print on one page
My Mindjet mindmanager v15 has been fine for the last year or so but a few months ago started printing on multiple pages. I can no longe...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of bill
Mindjet server down? I cannot access "Mindjet Files" from iPhone
Since Sep 15, 2018, I cannot access "Mindjet Files" from iPhone.  Is the Mindjet server down?  Need to access my files urgently!
  • 7 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question