Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 688
Photo of Jigs Gaton, Consultant
Publish not working, and overall, not impressed...
Downloaded the trial, and then tried to publish a file without luck. I've published many files in MM for Windows 2018, but when initiated...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of David Walsh
Announcing MindManager 11 for Mac
Hello, all. As you have likely already discovered here in this forum, the all-new MindManager 11 for Mac launched today and is now availa...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Hitsch
Export Icons, Tags and Bedingte Formatierung
We have defined tags, ico groups and "bedingte formatierungen" in one Map Document. How we can copy/import this document specific items t...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer
Finally... for all MAC users... MindManager vs 11 for MAC is available
After many years, and lots of complaints and some improvements last year for MM fo MAC vs 10, it is finally here. See the introduction m...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Andrey Kazak
Find and Replace: topic property names and values
Greetings!   Could you suggest how to make it work in replace mode please?   Thank you.
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Þórhildur Ída Þórarinsdóttir
Can you share how to create PowerPoint for entire map, i.e. all suptopics on separated slides. Not a photo of whole map on one slide.
Hi, can someone share how to create PowerPoint from entire map, so I can see all suptopics on separated slides. Not just a photo on the w...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mauro Giannoccaro
Share maps between devices Android5 Android7 and Windows10
I have an Asus Zen pad (Android), a smartphone (Android7) and a pc Windows10, i have installed the mindjet maps app on Asus and smartphon...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Kiran
Sharepoint ADD in not showing ?
Dear Mindjet, I have installed the trial version of Mindjet 2017. We want to implement this into our bussiness because we work with sha...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Andrew Wilcox
How do you customize the Gantt Pro custom Tooltips?
Tantalizingly at the bottom of these Gantt Pro options is the Show custom Tooltips followed by short codes. How do you edit these short c...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim AK
Import from Word
Using MindManager 2018, importing from Word 365 is a nightmare producing various undesirable results. Headings styles are ignored entire...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Paul
Android Mindjet dropbox API depreciated
Dropbox sync no longer works in Mindjet  - android app v4.1. It looks like the Mindjet developers have not acknowledged the API change ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Ben Scott
Image Export settings - Transparent Background option is greyed out
When using the image export function I select .png as my preferred format which supports transparency, and is supported by Mindjet as per...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jacques B.
Browser hangs on HTML5 Export with Floating Topic
Posting a new item because I could not find it with search. If you do HTML5 Export of a map with a floating topic with 17.1 or 17.2 the b...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Hector Gomez
walktrought
How to define or establish the secuence in a presentation of the topics, it means I want to decide with the walk trough where the present...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chantelle Dick
Hover shows "undefined" for some notes
I am using Mindjet MindManager 2017 to create a resource map. All of a sudden, when we hover over some of the note icons, instead of disp...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of mark
32-bit setup download link
I'm running 32-bit office and need 32-bit MM to be compatible.  I tried running both-64-bit but MM has trouble with some spelling files i...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Werner Beck
Cursor key no longer working for navigating from branch to branch
A few days back (perception ...), my keyboard's cursor keys stopped working for navigating around, e.g. go to topic above/below/left/righ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Brian Paul Musgrave
Counting tags in sub-topics
Is it possible to use the COUNT formula to count the number of tags on a sub-topic? I used tags as a way of identifying a list of items i...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of ara05ru
a macro to search for properties topic
a macro to search for properties topic . how to write code ? here is my code. he finds only the name of the topic. I need a property sear...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of ara05ru
properties topic macro
Hi friends ! I need a macro Mindjet MindManager 2018 to search and replace the name of the properties topic. How to make this macro ? Her...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question