Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 722
Photo of Faodo
Right-Left Scroll doesn't show initially
when opening the map index, the scroll left to right doesn't show needs to hide index in order to show, then reopen index
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jim AK
Vertical & horizontal scrolling
Whilst I am able to vertically scroll on my touchpad and using my click-wheel mouse, I cannot horizontally scroll using either - instead ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of David
Microsoft OneDrive Cloud Storage Service
Hi, how can I add my Microsoft OneDrive as a cloud storage service? I only see options for Dropbox or Box :/
  • 4 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Thor Skovsgaard
Mind Manager 2018 lose connection to office - Why?
Now it is the second time that my Mind Manager 2018 has lost connection to office. I cannot export a word document and if I try to copy/p...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Nick Barthram
Drag a file onto map as shortcut on MAC
I've just switched to mac.  Does anyone know how to drag and drop a file onto a mindmap as a shortcut?  On the PC you just dragged it ove...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kostas Margiavičius
How to navigate with Right Click without moving the topics?
I want to navigate with right mouse click, but end up messing the topic positions. How to block right mouse click from moving the topic...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jim AK
Flowchart Boundaries (#Boundary)
I have a flowchart that consists of 3 functional areas. I want to mark each area with a boundary, but when I select all the elements for ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of De Leeuw
Different mmap files combined with 'link'in combination with HTML5 export
We are using 50 mmap files. There is a hierarchy with 3 levels between this 50 files. I can jump inside MM2018 from one to the othe...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Pedro Galan
Include the # of the day of the month in Gantt view
When gantt view is shown, it is difficult to identify the day. See picture for better understanding. It would be great to show the # of t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of DebLQ
Want to move MM 2016 to new computer - do I just do a Program uninstall?
I have a new computer and want to move my MM 2016 from my old one to my new one. I read some posts that to deactivate my License Key, I n...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Henry Moy
transfer license between users and MAC vs PC
Employee retired from company using Mac version 10.6.125 and I need to transfer this license to PC version 10.2.404. Retired employee uni...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Alex Gooding
Publish error
I am unable to use the new Publish feature. Every time I attempt to publish a map I get the following Publish Error message:"There was an...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of N Strach
Is there a way to merge branches into one?
Hello,I am looking for a way to merge branches together in a well stuctured way.Please see in the screenshot what I tried by using connec...
  • 5 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Question
Photo of menace97
Merging multiple topic branches into one feature.
One feature that I see multiple users have addressed in the past here on the forums, is that MindManager (along with many other mind mapp...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Geoff Evelyn
Mindjet CSV Export doesn't work
Hi, Just downloaded latest version 18.1.154. Attempted to use CSV Export using both the right click on topic Send To and the File>Expor...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Michael McLane
How do you sign up to be able to use Mindjet Files?
When I click on it in the Mac title bar it takes me to a sign in web page. But, there does not appear to be a way to sign up or register....
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jorge Aramuni
How to UPDATE LINKS when moving a topic to another map?
One of my maps was becoming too big, then I cuted one of the biggest topics, creating a new map with it. But the links in the first map t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Ivan
How to reduce the line under the theme?
How to reduce the line under the theme? To make it shorter.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of robert ross
Issues trying to download and install mind manager 16 on windows 7
I downloaded MindManager 16.1.193 for windows, and when i open the file everything seems fine, with the mindmap logo appearing, then all ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rene
Is a batch export to HTML5 possible?
Hello, we have about 200 mmaps here which must be exported to html5. Is it possible to automate this instead of opening each document and...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question