Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 749
Photo of Pieter Verhoeven
Copy Tag marker content to a node as a subtopic
I have created a mindmaps with an overview of experts (60) on various topics (30) using tag markers for each expert. For representation p...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Werner Beck
Jump back after following a link?
Links (URLs) to other topics within the same map or between maps are obviously a good way to avoid duplication of information. When visit...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Cheng Xi
Turn your mindmap into a web page, and you can share with URL, or add to resume
MindManager 2017 added HTML5 interactive map export methodyou can use it ,turn it into a web pagejust upload your HTML to WuliHub , and y...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Luc Haven
Mapping Prince 2 Product Breakdown Structure
Hello I'm new to Mindjet. Is there a template for mapping easily Prince 2 Product Breakdown Structure and Product Flow Diagram? If not, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Urs
The entered holidays are not displayed in the GANTT diagram.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Piotr Kołodziej
Filtering. by tags does not work at all
Hello, Filtering by tags was the deal breaker for me when I decided to drop Omnifocus and purchase MM11. Well, this feature DOES NOT WOR...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Michael Roberts
Incompatibility w/High Res Screens
I was very disappointed that Mindjet didn't improve support for high-resolution monitors in the new release. Higher resolution screens ar...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of hildeweisert
How to reduce size of HTML5 exported file? (MM18)
Even with a small map (260KB) and even when I delete some images and icons from the map and further reduce the file size, the exported HT...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of mark
mindmanger 2018 and online accounts?
I just bought MindMnager and it seems like a cool tool.  one of the reason I picked it up was there appeared to be apps and a web based t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike Healey
How to import xmind files?
I have 100s of xmind files and would like to know if anybody has found a simple way to open xmind files in mind manager. I have contacted...
  • 8 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robert Lytle
Unable to check "Include subfolders" . Current Map is selected. Any Help is appreciated.
I am trying to do a search of an entire map and "Include subfolders" . Current Map is selected, but it won't let me check the "subfolders...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Jan
Searching attachments / links
How do I from MM16 make a free text search, returning linked / attached material?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of AndreA
remove white space in a mindmap
hello,i created a little mind map and exported it as a html5 interactive map. the problem is, that there is much unused white space. is t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson
A free PDF printer that works with MM?
Since Mindjet has dropped PDF printing in the product users need a PDF printer. Thera are several free PDF printer drivers available: Pri...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Wentwog Wentwog
Notes in Russian disappears, when a map created on iPhone is viewed on iPad.
I create a new map on in Mindjet Maps for iPhone v 3.5. Then I open this map (throught Dropbox) on Mindjet Maps for iPad 3.1.1. Notes w...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jim AK
Import from Word
Using MindManager 2018, importing from Word 365 is a nightmare producing various undesirable results. Headings styles are ignored entire...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Aidar Okenov
MMAP file corrupted. Lost topics, structure and lost information. Help to recover the file
The map became black and white. Much information and structure lost. Please help to recover
  • 3 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Phillip McCreight
When is the app going to be updated?
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of vincent
I have a mindmap created in Visio that I want to import in MindManager is there any way to do so?
a process flowchart have been done with viso in the past. We are now working with mindmanager and I was wondering if there is a way to im...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Skip Nusbaum
I'm currently setting up an "eCom" sales site, including about 60 different product categories.
I wanted to assign either a number (or an icon) to each listing of a product category.  I only have found "number icons that go from "1 t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question