Conversations

Photo of bill
Mindjet server down? I cannot access "Mindjet Files" from iPhone
Since Sep 15, 2018, I cannot access "Mindjet Files" from iPhone.  Is the Mindjet server down?  Need to access my files urgently!
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gordon Hertzman
Cannot add Dropbox as a Storage Service on Mindjet IOS 11 app
When I try to add DropBox as a storage service it first asks me to log in to DropBox. After that I am returned to the previous screen an...
  • 4 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ramanan T
Can't connect to Dropbox Files
Hi I can't connect to the Dropbox cloudstorage on my iPhone. Getting an error message - Cannot open folder, cannot reach server. I'm o...
  • 7 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Steve Krug
Thanks! (and can you add spellcheck, please?)
Thanks you so much for creating a 64-bit version of the iPhone app that works with iOS 11. I was panicky thinking that I wouldn't be able...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of bill
How to change IOS font size - currently too small to read
How to change IOS font size in the text editing box - currently too small to read. I can pinch-enlarge on the map, but not in the text e...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of bill
Mindjet 2.7.2 not working. Cannot access dropbox files
Mindjet 2.7.2 not working. Cannot access my dropbox files. I keyed in my dropbox account and password, but it doesn't load my files, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Stefan
Mindjet Ipad app crashes when adding dropbox account
Hello Mindjet team, The Mindjet app for ipad is great, but i have a problem using my dropbox account. i'm trying to add the account...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Ligiane Sachs
Mindjet app for iPad version 2.7.1 has a bug, is not opening.
The Mindjet app for iPad version 2.7.1 has a bug, is not opening. produce maps that are all in the application. how do I recover them? Wh...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of bill
how to AUTOHIDE the taskbar in iPad?
I just updated to the latest mindjet for ipad and it doesn't autohide the taskbar at the top anymore. As such, valuable screen space is...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved