Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 128
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson
No Mindjet Files, no connection
No Mindjet Files!! No info on mindjet.com. What is the status?? Mindmanager only says "connecting". One prospect and one major project me...
  • 1 me too
  • 25 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of bill
Mindjet server down? I cannot access "Mindjet Files" from iPhone
Since Sep 15, 2018, I cannot access "Mindjet Files" from iPhone.  Is the Mindjet server down?  Need to access my files urgently!
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson
A free PDF printer that works with MM?
Since Mindjet has dropped PDF printing in the product users need a PDF printer. Thera are several free PDF printer drivers available: Pri...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Phillip McCreight
When is the app going to be updated?
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of David
Microsoft OneDrive Cloud Storage Service
Hi, how can I add my Microsoft OneDrive as a cloud storage service? I only see options for Dropbox or Box :/
  • 4 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson
Mindjet files very slow in loading files, and often read-only
Files stored in Mindjet Files are often very slow to load. And often the file is locked to read-only, directly on open or after a while ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Damon Donnell
BPMN
Is the BPMN symbology standard available with MindManager? BPMN = Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) Version 2.0
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mike Danielski
Callout on the main topic
OK, so I have a pretty basic question: Why can't I put a callout (or two, or three) on the main / central topic on my map? Is MindJet con...
  • 4 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson
Difference schedule view vs gantt view
Of course there is a diffence between the schedule view and the gantt view. But what is the purpose with a new view? What is the benefit ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson
Problems when using detached tab
Perhaps I ́m, missing something, but how is detach tab supposed to work? If I detach a tab and show on a projector I do not get any tool...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson
Transfer map shortcuts to new computer
I ́ve a lot of map shportcuts definied on tab My maps. Is it possible to move all the collections and shortcuts to new computer?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson
I use Mindmanager less & less, but more focused
I ́ve been using MM for several years. I have customer that almost do not know my name, they call me "Mr mindmaps". But lately I ́ve bee...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of David G Lindstrom
Adding swimlanes to flowchart. Need 6 versus the default 4.
I'm using v16.  The horizontal swim lane template has 4 roles.  I need to add a few more...  I've had no success the far.
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of EllaK
recurring tasks
Hello, I know this question has been raised before, but I can't find any answers newer than 4 years. I'm using MindManager 2017, is there...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Martyn Porter
Export whole map into PowerPoint
I have created a map in version 17.1 and I want to export the whole map, however it creates multiple pages, can you do this is V17? I kno...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of aHa!Coaching
Several maps stuck on 'Loading Map' this morning
Our team is unable to work on several maps stored on Mindjet Files which are stuck on 'Loading Map' in MindManager 15 for Windows, Mindje...
  • 8 me toos
  • 30 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of MichelT
HTML5 exporatation of one branch
Is it possible to export in HTML5 just one branch and children in the new release 17.1 I tried to do this but all the MAP is transferred ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson
File explorer does not show correct document symbols
File explorer add-in does not show correct document symbol for PDF-files.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Alex Gooding
MindManager 2017 preview
Mindjet have just released a "preview" of MindManager 2017 due to be released in September this year which highlights the following featu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Live Cnn
HTML5 links and Mindmanager Logo - MindManager 17
How can I remove the MindManager Logo from all HTML5 outputs and as well there is a help link on the files and when clicked it takes a us...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem