Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 22
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson
No Mindjet Files, no connection
No Mindjet Files!! No info on mindjet.com. What is the status?? Mindmanager only says "connecting". One prospect and one major project me...
  • 1 me too
  • 25 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Tor Helland
Is it posible to view topic notes for two objects at the same time
I want to compare two topic notes to avoid duplication of text in different Objects. any suggestions ? 
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Brian Morse
new update for MM2018?
Fake news or actual update available?  I received an email from mindjet saying a new update is available.  The readme is version 2018.2.1...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Lieberman
Best place to keep linked files?
I’m finally familiar enough with MindManager 2018’s features to begin building a library of interconnected maps for tasks and projects t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jorge Aramuni
Is it possible to create, or publish, a Mindmanager map directly to a Google Docs (Drive) file?
I want to create a Mindmanager map and put it online, in a way that anyone can see it. It will be a big map, and thousand of people will ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Phillip McCreight
When is the app going to be updated?
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sia Banihashemi
Have you tried the new HTML5 export?
The new HTML5 export feature in MindManager 2017 is available now. If you are experiencing issues exporting your maps please describe you...
  • 5 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Brian Morse
shcore.dll taking up cpu cycles
this post below describes my problem.https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/b221f752-5c22-471c-bc60-db06a7b44cf9/shcor...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mario Nolte
keyboard stops working
Hello everyone, with Mindmanager 16 I've experienced my keyboard being ignored a couple of times now. I can still use the mouse, none of ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of jerry.mings
Corel - Please improve customer support
The new Mindjet 2017 is out and the keys are not.  I am hoping with the transfer to Corel, this chronic problem will be addressed.  It is...
  • 3 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Brian Morse
Custom Numbering Format Not Matching Topic
I created a Custom Numbering format in under bullets and numbering.  I added the prefix Chapter so when I create a new topic I start with...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of David Walsh
MindManager 2017 for Windows is now available.
MindManager 2017 for Windows with universal file export, connections to 700+ apps, and timelines has been released and is available now. 
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Brian Morse
MM2017 Help File Link Correction
I created a video to help you find the misdirected link in the help file http://www.BrianMorse.com/video/2016-10-08_MindManager2017_Help_...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Steve Harhai
Hyperlink to specific page in pdf
I have tried to link to a page by adding the standard #page=10 as an argument in the link. It doesn't work. Is a different syntax needed ...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Andrew Wilcox
I have the option "Reopen last open local maps on startup" enabled but it doesn't
I had a set of maps all saved and then I closed MindManager. They did not reopen on startup. I open a single map and saved it. Closed ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Brian Morse
Show in Explorer goes to My Documents
I have a link to a file in a topic.  When I right click the link icon I get the shortcut menu where I choose the Show in Explorer command...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Tim Martineau
Still no support for Outlook 64-bit?
I've been following the discussion of about a year ago about lack of support for Outlook 64-bit with Mindjet 11 or 14. Still no news? I...
  • 7 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of RobiNZ
64 bit version of MindManager (Windows)
Be nice to have a 64 bit MindManager to: - Work with 64 bit Office - Avoid out of memory warnings on a 64 bit machine. Appears Mi...
  • 26 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Jeff Hora
Logical grouping/opening of maps
I've created 4 maps (so far) that are logically associated to a large corporate project I'm driving. I would like to be able to open them...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Suriel Lopez
Export from Outlook 2010 problems
Hello, somehow the export of mails or folders from the MindManager commands on the addins ribbon in Outlook 2010 will not work. The ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 22 replies
  • Question
  • Answered