Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 1315
Photo of Andrew Wilcox
Browser integration
The MindManager add in is only for Internet Explorer but Mindjet frequently recommend on this forum that it is best to use Firefox and Ch...
  • 5 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Idea
Photo of ushalit
File Explorer Map Part - displays only first level subfolders
I need to build a map of ALL the folders of a file share. When I add the File Explorer map part (All Folders), only the first level folde...
  • 3 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chris-Arne Olsen
How to find my license key, back?
I have used this program for several years now during my studies. But today I lost my program and needed to reinstall it. Unfortunately I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Mindjet
Have full feature parity of Windows and Mac versions
"In today's multi-platform world, cooperation between different operating systems is a necessity, as is cooperation through the ""cloud""...
  • 61 me toos
  • 42 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of anja_online
Gantt chart with the Mac Version
Hello, I'm working with MindManager 9 for Mac and can't find the opportunity to display the Gantt Chart. Can you help me? Anja
  • 15 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mahfouz Ktaifan
Writing Arabic in mindjet?
When i write in Arabic language the text become outside the box!! and i looks terrible, actually i don't want to move to another mind m...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Anthony Covo
Burndown Chart / measuring scrums
hello can you do a Burndown Chart with Mindjet, to help calcualte the rate of productivity?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Niko
Export to Evernote doesn't work at all
Is it only with my account that Export to Evernote has been not working for more than a month already ?.. Neither picture nor text. The c...
  • 4 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Mindjet
Connect to SharePoint Online through Office 365
Add functionality to connect to SharePoint Online through an Office 365 account. (from motosync)
  • 13 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Thorsten Preisegger
Power filter for custom properties?
Is there a way to filter topics based on custom properties? I would like to save files as attachments and give them attributes like "r...
  • 5 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Peter R Hawkes
Invalid HTML on importing Outlook email
When Exporting some Outlook email to MM I am getting this error; MM was unable to save the current topic's notes because the notes cont...
  • 3 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Armando McGillacuddy
Mindjet Files (Cloud Sync) is awful and unreliable
Mindjet team, your cloud sync is awful and unreliable, please fix it or remove the service completely. The "check in/out" is also not re...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ross_GPC
Exporting to Evernote
For the past couple of weeks, I have not been able to export to evernote. I click the evernote icon, it has me sign in and verify my eve...
  • 12 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Andrew Wilcox
What integration is there between Mindjet: applications and programs and Microsoft 365?
or is anything planned? (I think I can guess the answer to that)
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of DJ Konz
Export issues
I am experiencing issues with MJ for Mac v 10 exporting to Word or Pages. I see others had the same issue over the past year with v. 9. S...
  • 8 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Brian Wong
Functionalities
When will the superscript/subscript function be available?? all such functions are basic functions and should be available.
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tim Van Norman
There is an issue syncing between Android devices and mindjet.com
When I first create a map on an Android device, I can open it on mindjet.com. After that, any changes to the map on the Android device, ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mo
Ability to view all tasks by Resource (seeing a list)
I have started a business plan and have allocated resources to an activity. I now want to view all of the activities according to resour...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rowan Purdy
Unable to export as mindjet player (MindManager 8 Win/Mac)
When trying to export as Mindjet player either .pdf or .swf get the error message that the Player transformation service is unavailable a...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of jcooperman2
Problems Saving maps on android mobile and Connect cloud (chrome)
I am having ongoing issues saving maps between my android mobile device and my Mindjet Connect in the cloud on Google Chrome. Consistent...
  • 4 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged