Conversations

Photo of Alex Gooding
Filtering problem with HTML5 export
I haven't used filtering in exported HTML5 maps for a little while but when I went to do this today I discovered that the map is displaye...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of David Wintemute
MindManager 2018 - Apply power filter to new schedule and priority views?
Is there a way to apply the power filter applied to a map, to the new schedule and priority views the same way it is applied to the gantt...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Andrew Wilcox
Can you display/insert Tasks on a map when using iPad or iPhone?
In the Mindjet for Windows you can insert Mindjet Tasks on a topic. Can you do this in the iOS apps?
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Carsten
How do I delete a project in the Mindjet Project Director?
Without having the function of deleting/archiving finished or cancelled projects, Project Director will soon become crowded and chaotic. ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Scott Curtis
Hyperlinks to local files...ad nauseum
Why in the world would Mindjet create a piece of software like Mindmanager, which is incredibly full-featured, yet leave out the ability ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of jwrd
Tasks for IPhone offline use
Tasks for IPhone would be a great task manager if it could be used offline.
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Carsten
You should start solving the "View connected maps" feature for Mindjet Connect stored maps!
I have found many posts complaining about the not working ability of MindManager to view connected maps, which are stored in the Mindjet ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Carsten
Duration for Mindjet tasks
I think that it would be quite useful for Gantt chart use and Mindset Task integration to Mindmaps, if Mindjet Tasks would allow the setu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Carsten
Why is added an additional http:// after opening and saving a Mindmap in the iOS (ipad or iphone)version?
When saving a hyperlink in a map at MM 15, opening the map on my iPad and saving with changes, the link is changed and got an additional ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Matthias Thurm
MindMap Task Notes in ProjectDirector
I think it would be helpfull if notes for tasks in MindMaps (Desktop App) would be syncronized with the linked task in ProjectDirector.
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Carsten
Mindjet tasks history and change dokumentation
Hi all, I am wondering, why Mindjet tasks do have a history for made changes of the task, but the change history just shows up the chang...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Carsten
Archive projects on local server
Having nowadays all your files in the cloud is something fine for ongoing and running projects, you need to work on and might have mobile...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Carsten
Access to Mindjet cloud files from mobile devices/offline mode
Dear all, for using my Mindjet Connect Account to save project linked files (not maps) in the cloud, it certainly would be very helpful ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Carsten
task roll on function for Mindjet tasks
From my current experience it would be helpful for teamwork, if mindjet task items in a MM map could have subordinated other tasks, which...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Esther van Wijngaarden
Project optimization - critical path
When you have dependent task (finish-to-start), the startdate of the dependent task is updated when you set the date of the previous task...
  • 4 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea