Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 79
Photo of 霜 韩
macOS Mojave and MindManager 10
Mindmanager 10 is not available in macOS Mojave, an exception is raisedThe forum mentioned that mindmanager 11 is fixing this problem. Wh...
  • 4 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Technophobe01
macOS 10.14 Mojave and Mind Manager 11
I just upgraded to macOSX 10.14 Mojave and Mind Manager 11 will not launch.  When do you think you will have a beta /support for Mojave ...
  • 28 me toos
  • 44 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Pedro Galán
ssceam
Sincé a few days ago, Mindmanager 17 shows the following pop up when opeing a file: "Spelling checker failure!. Cannot open dictionary c:...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of . .
Possible bug: "Focus on topic" (f3) only shows one level of sub-branches
When using the "Focus on Topic" (f3 keyboard shortcut) in MindManager 2019, it only ever displays one level of sub-branches.It should ins...
  • 2 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
Photo of HEARD atUNSW
After recent operating and cloud update Mindmanager shuts down every time I insert a new item
Mindjet Mindmanager shuts down as soon as I enter a new field after setting up a new Mindmap.  I'm not sure whether the sensible thing wo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Phùng Lực
Problem Mindject portable
Hi Everyone, I have problem when i set up Mindject. please help me, thanks for all Problem signature:  Problem Event Name: APPCRASH  Appl...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer
Finally... for all MAC users... MindManager vs 11 for MAC is available
After many years, and lots of complaints and some improvements last year for MM fo MAC vs 10, it is finally here. See the introduction m...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Praise
Photo of bill
Mindjet server down? I cannot access "Mindjet Files" from iPhone
Since Sep 15, 2018, I cannot access "Mindjet Files" from iPhone.  Is the Mindjet server down?  Need to access my files urgently!
  • 7 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stefan Piotrowski
Mindmanager 2012 cannot connect to Mindjet Connect
MindManager 2012 cannot connect to Mindjet Connect. I can connect with a browser to vision.mindject.com and from my iPad with the ios Min...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of John Smith
MM2019 Possible bug - arrow keys not working in maps created using "New Free Form" template
Hello  If I create a new map in MM2019 using the "New Free Form" template, then the arrow keys for moving around a tree don't seem to wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of George Stamatis
Why is Mindjet still using Flash Player for displaying mind maps? Isn't HTML 5 the future?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of HintAG
How to change the library path und data path for all users in Mindmanager 2019?
Hello, we use Mindmanager 2019 on Citrix Server and we have to change the library path und data path for all users to there home-drive, b...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne
vision.mindjet.com not working
vision.mindjet.com is down this morning. This issue happens on a very regular basis over the past few months. Can anyone at MindJet give ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Bjorn Eriksson
No Mindjet Files, no connection
No Mindjet Files!! No info on mindjet.com. What is the status?? Mindmanager only says "connecting". One prospect and one major project me...
  • 1 me too
  • 25 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Rudy Rensink
Android: Mindjet Maps, doesn't sync anymore (since 1 month) with vision.mindjet.com. Any idea?
Android: Mindjet Maps, doesn't sync anymore (since 1 month) with vision.mindjet.com. Any idea?
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Geoff Evelyn
MindManager 2019 Office365 login problem
Hi, When  ADDING A PLACE using MM 2018 I was able to authenticate. MM2018 beings up an ADFS login page (i.e. browser login) which allows...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Paul
Android Mindjet dropbox API depreciated
Dropbox sync no longer works in Mindjet  - android app v4.1. It looks like the Mindjet developers have not acknowledged the API change ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of w8rn8r
MindJet Connect
A few days ago, I switched to a new phone, from Android 5 to 8. On the old phone, I can login to MindJet Connect and also use Dropbox. On...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tan
insert the Space or indentation without create a new line
I need to insert the indentation at the begin of the first line like this:        ABCDEFG.But if letters are too more,e.g. ABCDEFGABCDEFG...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of David Walsh
MindManager 2019 for Windows available now!
Hello Mindjet Community  We are thrilled to announce that MindManager 2019 for Windows launched today and is now available.  This is a ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Announcement