Conversations

Photo of Jason Matyas
Feature question/request: MindManager task sync with Asana
I see that there's an integration with Zapier that allows topics/tasks to be sent via Zapier to Asana.  Great!Will there be a two way syn...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jason Matyas
How do I change the default setting to open links outside MindManager 2012?
I had to reinstall MM2012 and I can't find the setting to change the default for opening links outside MM. Please advise where to find i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Skye Stout
Zapier Integration for MindManager Enterprise ONLY, no plans for the rest of us
Zapier Integration allows for connecting mind map topics and tasks with a variety of different web services, like Trello, Basecamp, etc. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mindjet
Connect to SharePoint Online through Office 365
Add functionality to connect to SharePoint Online through an Office 365 account. (from motosync)
  • 13 me toos
  • 23 replies
  • Idea
  • Planned
Photo of Jason Matyas
FULL Tasks Integration: Add ability to send tasks from Mindjet Tasks to maps in web or desktop app.
I think it's obvious that the real power in your full platform is the syncing of task info across different views so that they are displa...
  • 9 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jeffrey Thompson
Mindjet does not seem to work with Issue Content type on SharePoint. How would I resolve?
Hi All, I am working with a SharePoint list that was created using the Issue Content Type. I am trying to link withe Mindjet without suc...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Jason Matyas
Send to Mind Manager add-on stopped working in Internet Explorer - no longer listed in add-ons.
I recently upgraded from IE9 to IE10, but had to downgrade back to IE9 due to some compatibility issues with certain key websites. After ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jason Matyas
When will the new Mindjet affiliate program be available?
In a previous thread, it was mentioned that a new Mindjet affiliate program would be launched when your new ecommerce system was working....
  • Jason Matyas, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jason Matyas
How do I enable two way task sync between Mind Manager desktop and Mindjet Action?
I just watched the Mindjet Agile Planning webinar and saw the presenter do the following actions, which I've been eagerly waiting for, bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jason Matyas
MindManager 2012 Connect data disappeared
I'm using MM2012 desktop with a map stored in Connect for a client research project and after spending many hours collecting a list of pr...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Jason Matyas
Limits on Guest access to Vision maps and Action projects/tasks
I use MM2012 desktop primarily, and Vision to push tasks to Action for collaboration. I currently am using the Free account and use th...
  • Jason Matyas, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Anton Brown
Map and Task Sync?
do tasks created in Maps and completed in the Tasks App (iPhone) update back to the map? If yes, how? If no, when?
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gary Todd
Connect Vision and Action not quite 'seamless' as stated ... yet
Congratulations on the improvements and integration between Vision and Action. However, in my opinion there is a key disconnect that req...
  • 7 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jason Matyas
Cannot open Connect files in Vision
When trying to open MMAP files that I have uploaded via MM2012 to my Mindjet Connect Basic free account, the files will not open, and I r...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Jason Matyas
Mind Manager 2012 hangs up on Windows 7 restart - can not end task in task manager
I've posted this problem once here before, but couldn't find the thread to continue the discussion. While I have been able to get MM2012...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Jason Matyas
MindManager 2012 hanging up on startup
Despite multiple restarts, MindManager 2012 hangs up on starting, and cannot even be closed manually through the Windows Task Manager. F...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived