Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 30
Photo of John Smith
Is there any way to get MindManager to zoom into the location of the mouse?
Hello Is there any way to get MindManager to zoom into the location of the mouse pointer? Because I am working on a very large map I zo...
  • John Smith, 9 hours ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
Is it possible to link individual topics on a hierarchical mindmap onto topics on a second Concept Map?
Hello Is it possible to create click-able 2-way links between topics on a hierarchical mindmap onto individual topics on a second Concept...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
MM2019: My dictionary files (e.g. ssceam.tlx / sscebr.tlx) in the wrong place following upgrade
Hello In MM2019, my dictionary files (e.g. ssceam.tlx / sscebr.tlx) in the wrong place following an upgrade.The spelling checker is looki...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Ali
Dictionary issue after update
I just updated to version 15.1.173, and now keep getting the message on startup "cannot open dictionary [then the path]. Please verify th...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of John Smith
How many fundamentally different types of MindManager map file are there?
Hello How many fundamentally different types of MindManager map file are there?It seems that after you have created a new map file using ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
MM2019 Possible bug - arrow keys not working in maps created using "New Free Form" template
Hello  If I create a new map in MM2019 using the "New Free Form" template, then the arrow keys for moving around a tree don't seem to wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Andrey Kazak
Add macro shortcut to Quick Access Toolbar
It would be great to have a technical capability to place a specific macro onto the quick access toolbar. Many people use such functiona...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of John Smith
Where can I find an beginners guide / tutorial for running macros in MindManager?
Hello Where can I find an up-to-date beginners guide to how to set up and run macros in MindManager.e.g. Right now I can't see how to run...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
Do any plugins for MM17 exist that allow us to create and save more powerful filters?
Hello  Do any plugins / extensitions exist for MindManager17 that allow us to create and save more powerful filters for mindmaps? MindM...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
Is there any way to do more complex filtering e.g. using AND and OR and NOT logic?
Hello At present it seems that every filter I add seems to work in with "OR" way. e.g. "Show me all tops that have a Yes flag OR are Pri...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
Is there any way to create a dashboard that can apply a saved filter that you have saved at a single click?
Hello  Is there any way to create a dashboard of some sort where I can keep a list of saved filters, whereby with a single click I can c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
Is there a way to add completely new flags to the default list of Flags in MM2017?
Hello I don't really like the default colours of Flag in MM2017. Is there any way to change their colours and/or to add new, different F...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
How can I draw an unconnected line? Or create swim-lanes?
Hello  Is there any way to draw a line that is not connected to anything? e.g. I would like to create a diagram with "swim-lanes"... Cu...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
Is it possible to have ONE topic visible on TWO mindmaps?
Hello This may sound bonkers, but is it possible to have one topic visible on two mindmaps? Background 1. I want to create a large mind...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
Can anyone point me to a video/tutorial about roll-ups?
Hello I can't work out how map roll-ups work. Can any one point me to a video/tutorial on how they work? Thanks J
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
Is it possible to put content into layer in MindManager v17?
Hello Is it possible to put your content into layers in MindManager for Windows (v17)? Beyond the base layer, I would like to be able t...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
Is there a way to use Tags to change the formatting of topics?
Hello Is there any way to use Tags to control the formatting of topics? e.g. I would like to tag certain topics as being "Major_Project...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
Is it possible to link to an individual topic on a Mindmanager 2017 map using a URL in a completely different Windows application
Hello  Is it possible to link to an individual topic on a large MindManager 2017 map, using a URL in a completely different Windows10 ap...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
How do I remove circles from the lines connecting topics? (i.e. back to "the old way"?)
Hello How can I get rid of the small circles that are on the lines connecting topics? i.e. I want my map to look like "the old way" (2 o...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
How do I get ResultsManager3 (on MM17) to list results in the order in which they occur in the mindmap?
Hello  How do I get ResultsManager Queries to be sorted to reflect the order of the results in the mindmap? Background: In MM17, in the...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question