Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 368
Photo of gthghcdng
Dependent combo boxes in user dialog box via macro
Hi,I have a niche use case where I need to use dependent combo boxes in the user dialog box. By dependant I mean, I need 2 combo boxes in...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of gthghcdng
User Dialog Box triggering
I want to enter text from user dialog box into a Topic.Ex: Sub Main With ActiveDocument.Selection.PrimaryTopic .AddSubTopic...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of gthghcdng
Customization based on text in sibling topic
I need help with a custom feature I am looking for. When I add topic and write text in it, If  the text I write the selected topic is sam...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Philip Stipcevich
Note hyperlink edits
Is it possible to edit the URL of a note hyperlink by macro?If so, it would be really nice to be able to iterate though the hyperlinks in...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Martin
Can MM 2012 and MM 2016 (or 2018) be installed at the same time & laptop?
My old laptop has installed MindManager 2012, but I would like to additionally install a newer version to see how it works in that mach...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Yves Goering
HTML not initialized error on mind manager 16 1 193
Always this error box when i launch Mindmanager Each 1 second, it open a new one.....
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Joao Donizete
My the Gantt Pro, even when I hit it, it does not show up. For other maps it does. Is there any limitation on file size
For some of my maps, the Gantt Pro, even when I hit it, it does not show up. For other maps it does. I notice that those which do no show...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
Is it possible to link individual topics on a hierarchical mindmap onto topics on a second Concept Map?
Hello Is it possible to create click-able 2-way links between topics on a hierarchical mindmap onto individual topics on a second Concept...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hitsch
disable calculations
HelloThat Mindmanger can count is very cool, a great opportunity! But nöch would be nice if you could hide the properties synonymous. The...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Daping
Ask help: Keep dialog box display in Macro
I'd like to display a dialog box while using macro. By default, if place OK and Cancel button on the dialog, once click any of the button...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
Is there any way to do more complex filtering e.g. using AND and OR and NOT logic?
Hello At present it seems that every filter I add seems to work in with "OR" way. e.g. "Show me all tops that have a Yes flag OR are Pri...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Marcel
Export option missing
Hello, I am using Mindjet V16. I want tot export my Mindjet documents however I can not find the export option in File>Export. Import opt...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of minsu kim
Where are the 'brainstorming' and 'analysis view' in Mindmanager 2017 ??
Where are the 'brainstorming' and 'analysis view' in Mindmanager 2017 ?? You are promoting better functions than 2016 however MM.2017 i...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Joey515
Add icons to complete sets please
I have been using Mindmanager for years and just recently bought MM17. I am dismayed to see that the icon set is still so limited. I use ...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Jeff Glover
Move topic to tagged topic
I keep lists of projects with 3 priorities; daily I review the lists to see if anything needs to move from P3 to P1 or such.  I'd like ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Lars H
Export map as image from VBA-macro?
Is it possible to export mindmaps to image files from a VBA-macro? It is possible from File->Export, however I need to automate the task....
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Michael
Need a Macro to convert the pictures to attachments.
Dear friend, Could you pls help to provide a macro scipt to finish the blow funtions?: I have hundreds of topics in a mindmap file, and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jigs Gaton, Consultant
MM 2018 Publish feature has a big problem when a file is copied and used as another map
Hi all, I just discovered a problem with the Publish feature in MM v2018. If a map is published, and then that file is subsequently copie...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Bert Aufdemkamp
Milestone with 0 duration expected to be determined on due-Date of previous task
Hi again, working with Project, Tasks and Milestones I created a plan, using a task, a milestone and next task. I supposed that the mi...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Detlef Huß
Ensure 2017 64-bit version installation?
I use 64-bit Office 2016. MM 2017 now installs under \Programme (x86). I understand, that this is the 32-bit version. How can I enforce t...
  • 4 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem