Conversations

Photo of theo
automatic Follower tagging not working?
automatic Follower tagging not working? When I add task into project. The co-worker in the project is not tagged automatically. My cowor...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer
Has the TaskScore in Mindjet tasks been switched off??
The most important feature of Cohuman -now Mindjet Tasks- is their brilliant feature to provide task scores so the most important task i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of theo sudarja
Automatic Time Tracking
I would love to have: an Automatic Time Tracking. Visualize in timeline chart / gantt. Based on task creation + due dates + actual t...
  • 8 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of theo
Mindjet Action: Auto Task Order Gone?
Mindjet Action: Auto Task Order Gone? The new look doesn't do automatic task order? Before I can just entry whatever I want, and it...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of wrdaigle
Task Sort Order in the "Projects" tab
i've got a call into tech support but thought I'd float the issue here as well. i've migrated an existing project to the new "Project Di...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of theo
Minjet Task: Project "Color Code"
"Color Code" available as an option. instead of "Project Picture" I would love using color code for my project. I like the color brief...
  • theo, 6 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Amanda Chappell
Mindjet Connect should have the ability to sort files by properties like created/modified date
We have a lot of files within our folders and sometimes we need to sort by things like the modified date (like every other program).
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of theo
Desktop Social Login does not work on iPad
How can i login at my iPad mindjet? I am currently using connect action for desktop. And loging in using "social login" (i use google cre...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved