New Mindjet version not running àn iphone 0S 4.3.3

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Hello,

Since the last update of applications on my Iphone 3GS (IOS 4.3.3) Mindjet cannot be launched. When I touch the Mindjet icone, few seconds after the main screen of the Iphone is displayed. The application is not open.

This is disturbing as I had several maps that now cannot be used.

I powered off then on the iphone without success then I delete and re-installed Mingjet with the same result.

I woulsd appreciate if someone can help me to take again benefit of this great software.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Gerald
Photo of Gerald Spilmont

Gerald Spilmont

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes
Hmm, the Mindjet app on the App Store still lists it as compatible with iOS 4.3. I'm prerrty sure Mindjet will release a fix soon, I see this happen with a lot of apps on older iOS versions.

Did you store the maps locally on your phone or on Mindjet Connect (cloud storage?)
Photo of Gerald Spilmont

Gerald Spilmont

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi,

Thanks for this answer. Ok to wait the fix from Mindjet (if any LOL). On the other hand I am re creating all my maps as they where stored on the iphone (I'm stupid LOL)
Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes
You might also be able to access the files by using one of the methods (for example, see here: http://code.google.com/p/iphonebrowse...) available. However, this might require jailbreaking your phone and might actually do more harm than good. Also, another way might be to back-up your phone and then open the back-up to fetch the files: http://www.ipbackupanalyzer.com/

It all depends on how valuable the files are to you. If you can recreate them, then that would indeed be the easiest way while waiting for an update.
Photo of Gerald Spilmont

Gerald Spilmont

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for your response.. I've recreated my maps on a sheet of paper waiting the fix from Mindjet. Then I will re-install Mindjet on my Iphone and continue to use it
Photo of Gerald Spilmont

Gerald Spilmont

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Do you have any idea when this fix will be available ?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.