Can ́t buy Connect Business for 1 or 2 user?

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
There seems not to be an offer to get Conncect Business for fair pricing if I need it only for 1 or 2 users? Minimum 3 users??? I ́m a consultant and want to work with my customers on maps, but it is really too expensive to buy a version for 3 users? Don ́t you think so?
Photo of Gerwin Schalk

Gerwin Schalk

• 51 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Mick Jones

Mick Jones

• 89 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Thanks for the response Valerie, this is good news. Thank you for listening.
Photo of Sonitude

Sonitude

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for the answers Valerie.

As stated, I submitted a request to Customer Services on Friday evening (UK) via your link above (whilst logged in). Received on-screen confirmation of the submission and expected a response within 48 hours (Tue evening).

Four working days later (Thursday evening) and no response. Valerie, any ideas?

Anyone else had any joy?
Photo of Valerie Jones-Harvey

Valerie Jones-Harvey, Official Rep

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
They have sent your case over to a Sales rep to respond. I apologize that we weren't more transparent in what we did with the case. You should be hearing from him soon.
Photo of jwm4

jwm4

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Valerie, thanks for your understanding of the issue we have raised in this thread, and your efforts to do something about it. Hopefully, others at Mindjet will see the value in your approach (easy capture of low hanging revenue fruit while satisfying customers!) and get on board in supporting your initiative.
Photo of Sonitude

Sonitude

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Valerie, but still no joy ...

No contact from Customer Services (except for an automated response) after 4 working days (9 working days from original application) - even after the Director of Account Services chases it up ... somethings not right here, Mindjet.

I'm now not convinced this is even worth the struggle to make it happen. Pretty fed up of apologies tbh.
Photo of Valerie Jones-Harvey

Valerie Jones-Harvey, Official Rep

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Gary,

Customer Service told me that they emailed you last week to let you know that a Sales Rep would be in contact. The end of the quarter has slowed down some of our responses. As you are in the UK, I have to let that regional office handle your concern. I have followed up and will find another way around this, if we don't get it taken care of shortly.
Photo of Robert Gulbahce

Robert Gulbahce

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Please help!! What's happened to my recurring task feature in mindjet connect action!? It dissapeared a few days ago.
Photo of Ben Work

Ben Work

• 46 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hi Robert,

Sorry for the surprise. We removed this feature because, despite our best efforts, it did not work reliably for most of our users.

Thanks for your understanding.

Ben

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.