Allow to create folder in Free connect account

• Idea
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Under Consideration
"Create folder in free account will help to manage data more efficiently. It is fine, you would not allow to share a folder on free account."
(from Nikunj)
Photo of Mindjet

Mindjet

• 558 Posts
  • 54 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Mindjet

Mindjet

• 558 Posts
  • 54 Reply Likes
need it [from Joon Cho]
Photo of Granite

Granite

• 34 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
the point of offering free accounts without features like this is to get customers to buy the paid version - these guys have to pay the bills somehow :)
Photo of Scott Gilbert

Scott Gilbert

• 157 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
we see the notion of folders, spaces, etc. being more and more common in the Basic/Free versions of our competitors products.

This might happen someday in the future. Stay tuned.
Photo of jhs626

jhs626

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I may not have been paying attention but it was not clear to me what I would get / not get with the free account. Perhaps I missed one of those helpful tables that shows which features you get/don't get.

Obviously I'd like to see the differentiation btw free & bus manifest in scale and/or quantity (# of maps, # of folders, # sites, # accounts, etc.) - as opposed to features and functionality that do a better job of entising us to pay $... or giving champions like me a tool to prove the value of these, now inaccessible, tools.

?
With a free account; is it possible to provide others with edit permission on one of my maps. I've added one user and given him edit permissions on two maps and he's still unable (after a few days) to edit.

Thanks