Auto-calculate always crashes my nice new Mindjet for Windows

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Auto-calculation of topics promises to be a huge feature - but every time I try it out, Mindjet "stops working" and crashes to desktop.

I've tried a couple of things: working with an existing map of mine created with Mindmanager 2012 and then with a brand new map generated within new Mindjet. There's no difference if I repeatedly save either.

So far the problem doesn't seem to arise when first defining an auto-calc topic set. But it invariably happens when I attempt to change or update values.
Photo of David Abrahams

David Abrahams

• 57 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
  • Disappointed

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 70 Reply Likes
Hi David. Thank you for your post. I have opened a support ticket on your behalf. Someone from our team will be in contact with you regarding the issue that you are currently experiencing. In case you need to reference this case number, it is: 00256316.
Photo of David Abrahams

David Abrahams

• 57 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hi Brittney,

I received an acknowledgement of my issue on 1st October and provided further requested information on my system and the issue on 2nd October. On 10th October I followed up to report this:

"To let you know that I am experiencing the same crashing when modifying a map design (Menus: Design > Modify).

What happens is apparently the same as the auto-calculation: I am able to make one modification, but making two modifications and attempting to Accept (green tick) or Cancel the mods, results in the program “not working” and shutting down."

There has effectively been no news or further Mindjet acknowledgement for 3 weeks, which is disappointing. What is it reasonable to expect?

Thanks.

Best wishes,

David
Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 70 Reply Likes
Hi David. I apologize that it has been so long since you have heard from anyone on our support team. I have followed up with them directly. Someone will be following up with you. Thank you for your patience.
Photo of David Abrahams

David Abrahams

• 57 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Hello Brittney,

I haven't heard anything since your reassurance - and that was 17 days ago.

How patient would you like me to be?

Best wishes,

David

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.