Callout alignments jump in html

• Problem
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
While working in Mindmanager the callouts work well. Only when converting to HTML5 interactive map they make long points, and do not stay near the topic they bounded too. How can I make sure they stay near the topic instead of spreading all over the place? A floating topic does not work as the callout needs to be folded in and out with the topic.

This is the mindmap in program Mindmanager:

Folded in in program mindmanager:

Now as an export in HTML, when you open it at first time it looks good:

Then when you minimize topics and open them again, then it is a mess:

Photo of Fioen van Balgooi

Fioen van Balgooi

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Sia Banihashemi

Sia Banihashemi, MindManager Product Design & Management

• 203 Posts
  • 41 Reply Likes
Hi Fioen, 
Thanks for reporting this, it looks like a defect, we will investigate and fix the issue.

Fioen van Balgooi

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you Sia, do you have any idea when the defect will be fixed? We would like to reveal our mindmap in 2 weeks for a big project.
Photo of Sia Banihashemi

• 203 Posts
  • 41 Reply Likes
Hi Fioen, 

This was investigated, it is a confirmed defect and it has been scheduled to be fixed in the next release. This will be a cloud update, not a MindManager for Windows version update and it is currently scheduled for May. Before then, I would recommend exporting your map in the expanded state so that the callouts appear where they are supposed to be.

Fioen van Balgooi

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you, and if I have Mindmanager for windows, can I still use the cloud version to make the html? So work in the windowsversion and then only export the final in html through the cloud version? It there a tutorial how to use the cloud version? 
Photo of Sia Banihashemi

• 203 Posts
  • 41 Reply Likes
Yes, cloud update just means that you can get the update without installing a new version of MindManager. When you export to HTML5 in the Windows application it checks our cloud server to see if there have been any updates to our HTML5 export code, if yes, then the updates will be applied before exporting. So it's not something you need a tutorial to use.