Cannot log in to mindjet files via iPhone application

• Problem
  • Updated 1 month ago
Cannot access maps via MindJet Maps mobile application. Cannot log in to MindJet Files via app.
Photo of Tomas Z

Tomas Z

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • worried

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

• 1829 Posts
  • 308 Reply Likes
I believe no-one can since the product is coming to, or close to, end of life?
Photo of Tomas Z

Tomas Z

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Its been working fine up until now... Cannot access anything via website either https://vision.mindjet.com. Would you happen know if the two are even connnected??
Would very much like to be able to retrieve the data I have there if they are closing down the app. 
Photo of Tomas Z

Tomas Z

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This is what it looks like when logging in to the website...

Photo of Steve Krug

Steve Krug

• 12 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Yikes! I can't log in to Mindjet Files from my desktop, either. 

Ary, is the iPhone app really near end of life? Have they announced it, or are you just assuming it is since they launched the replacement "only a viewer" app (which is worthless to me)?

I'm hoping that this current problem just means that Mindjet Files is temporarily down. 

• 1829 Posts
  • 308 Reply Likes
Mindjet should have a valid response to this EOL of the older apps on android and ios for mindjet files. And also on desktop.

Mindmanager Go is indeed a reader but with the co-edit option you can even work with a team to edit your maps.
(Edited)

• 1829 Posts
  • 308 Reply Likes
For the current issue, files is down, please contact support via website.
(Edited)
Photo of Steve Krug

Steve Krug

• 12 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Ary, I tried the co-edit option last Fall and found it really clunky/klugey (like some browser-based implementations) in same ways.

If i recall correctly, I had to initiate the co-edit session from the desktop, which made it worthless for what I usually want to do, which is add/edit a few things in a map while I'm away from my desk. (I could be wrong about that, or they might have changed it.) Also seemed like there was no way to start a new map using the Go app. (Again, I may be wrong.)