Cannot save map anymore with Mindjet Connect

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • In Progress
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Save and Close features not working

Hello,
I have 8 maps but on two of them the Save does not work anymore. After the save operation completes (close map), the browser just stays on the map window. I only can get out of this my saying No on closing the map.
The two maps are not checked or anything similar.
This is with Firefox on MAC OSX - all latest versions.

Can you please help?

Regards, Bernd
Photo of Bernd

Bernd

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Hi Bernd. Thank you for your post. In order to best assist you as well as obtain your appropriate contact information, please open a ticket with our support team. Once you have opened a ticket, please respond to this thread and let me know the case number. This way, I can track the progress of the case on my end as well. Please open a ticket by following this link: https://secure.mindjet.com/support/co.... Thanks!
Photo of Mick Jones

Mick Jones

• 89 Posts
  • 8 Reply Likes
Hi Brittany,
there are two other strings regarding problems saving Maps. The issue seems to have come up since the upgrade to the Connect site at the weekend. Scott Gilbert said they had found a problem and a fix was loaded Sunday evening i think. but the issue seems persist.

The other strings on this community:

Tim Tyler 4 days ago
Save and Close features not working

iamdudley 24 hours ago
Save isn't functioning correctly on Mindjet Connect

i would assume there are already tickets open?
Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Hi Mick. Thank you for your post. We are taking appropriate action on all of these threads. I appreciate your follow up. Take care.