Can't login today...click forgot password several times, but always doesn't get any reset password email

• Problem
  • Updated 4 months ago
Can't login today...click forgot password several times, but always doesn't get any reset password email
Photo of Tim Wang

Tim Wang

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confused

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Thyrone Magloire

Thyrone Magloire

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have the same problem. Tried resetting several time with no luck. I have the Mindmanager 2020 on my laptop.
Photo of Sia

Sia, MindManager Product Design & Management

• 261 Posts
  • 63 Reply Likes
Hi Thyrone,

What are you trying to sign in to? Is it Publishing, Co-editing, MindManager Snap, or something else?

The password reset email comes from noreply@mindjet.com, you may need to whitelist that email address or check your spam box.
(Edited)

Thyrone Magloire

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Sia,

I was trying to sign in for co-editing and mindmanager snap.

I looked in my spam and it was empty.
Photo of Sia

Sia, MindManager Product Design & Management

• 261 Posts
  • 63 Reply Likes
Hi Thyrone,

Please contact customer.support@mindjet.com and we can help you get this resolved. We verified that forgot password emails are being sent yesterday so we need to investigate further to determine the cause of your specific issue.

Thanks

Thyrone Magloire

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Dear Sia,

I now noticed that I can login for co-editing and mindmanager snap, but not for y mindjet files. 
Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

• 1863 Posts
  • 330 Reply Likes
Confused... You mention you have a problem with Mindmanager for mac vs 12 and I am sure there is no co-editing possible in that version.
So you have to be more precise to allow Mindjet or other users to help you.
(Edited)

Thyrone Magloire

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Good day Mr. Ary,

I did not mention that I have a Mac. I mentioned that I have the same problem as someone else. I also mentioned that I have the Mindmanager 2020 on my laptop. I did not say anything about a Mac. 

My problem is that I do not receive any password reset email on this email address nor any other email that I use.