cant publish an update

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
The publish button does not appear anymore. The map is online on my website but the changes I make on the map are no longer published because it seems that I cant make that button appear anymore.
Photo of Jose Jóribe CJ

Jose Jóribe CJ

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

• 1885 Posts
  • 337 Reply Likes
The publish button is as far as I know, only available in the desktop version. Updating the published map can be done from that map The published map is stored in a secure Server facility in Europe or USA. So the map can be opened and viewed by someone who has the link and - if set- the password.

Maybe you are referring to another option of MindManager? like Co-edit? or HTML export?
Please clarify with images or video
Photo of Nick Duffill

Nick Duffill, Champion

• 604 Posts
  • 248 Reply Likes
Are you still logged into your MindManager account? The publish button is not shown until you log in at Home > Share > Publish.
Photo of Pieter van der Hijden

Pieter van der Hijden

• 34 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
It might help to check the options again. There add inns / html5 export has to be tickmarked. I have noticed that some tickmarks can disappear without me being aware of any "harm".

Photo of Sia

Sia, Official Rep

• 271 Posts
  • 67 Reply Likes
Hi Jose, 

Please try the suggestions from others above. You may need to sign out and sign back in in the desktop product. In some rare cases the connection between your map and the published map in the cloud can be corrupted if you cancel in the middle of a publish. In this case you can publish it again which will provide a new URL, then you can update the links on your website.
(Edited)