Can't Export Mindjet 2012 to Microsoft Word 2010 and Power Point 2010

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • In Progress
When exporting to MS-Word 2010 (or PowerPoint), I receive the following error:

"MindJet MindManager cannot complete Microsoft Word export process because of the following error:

MindJet MindManager fails to initialize Microsoft Word. Please make sure Microsoft Word is properly installed on the machine.

Please contact MindJet Technical Support for further help."

I tried the solutions mentioned in "Can't Export Mindjet 2012 to Microsoft Word 2010": repairing both MS Word and MindManager with rebooting afterwards. But although both my MS Office 2010 and Mindjet MindManager Professional have all add-in options activated, it still does not work ...
Photo of Meindert Scholma

Meindert Scholma

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Hi Meindert. If the problem persists, I would recommend opening a ticket with our support team. They will need to gather additional information regarding this request as well as obtain your appropriate contact information. Please use this link: https://secure.mindjet.com/support/co... to open a support ticket with our team. Thank you!

Meindert Scholma

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Brittney, I removed from my Dell Studio 1558 with Windows 7 and G-data virsus scanner the programs Office 2010, Office 2013 and Mindmanager 2012 completely, cleaned temperoraly files and the register with CClean, restarted the computer, reïnstalled Office 2010, restarted the computer, installed MindManager 2012 in custom stetting all (sub) add-ons checked and restarted. Still export is not possible: "Mindjet Mindmanager fails to initialize Microsoft Word. Please make sure Microsoft Word is properly installed on the machine." Which I just did ...
Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Please contact our support team using the link above as they will be best equipped to assist you with this problem. Thanks!

Meindert Scholma

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
all right, thank you