Checking for update of MM 21 failed with message Product ID is not recognized

• Problem
  • Updated 1 week ago
  • In Progress
After experiencing several problems with new MM 21 I thiught maybe there is some new updates available, but when testing, I got a message that the oroduct ID is not recognized as shown

Any idea what has happened.

And by the way, how do I find info about the version installed from the window. Other programs has usually a About dialog telling that info (Found it though by checking the version of file using the Everything file browser and is 21.0.261.0, change date 18.09.2020 15.10)

Photo of Alf Christophersen

Alf Christophersen

• 81 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes

Posted 1 week ago

Photo of Marian Kocmanek

Marian Kocmanek, Official Rep

• 462 Posts
  • 102 Reply Likes
Hello Alf, 

This is an issue with our Check For Updates Database and will be addressed this week. MindManager 21 build 21.0.261 is the latest released version. 

Have you reported the issues you experienced with the software to MindManager Technical Support? If not, please open a ticket here - https://secure.mindjet.com/app/support.aspx?lang=en

Best regards,
-Marian
Photo of Akira SAKA

Akira SAKA

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello, Marian,
I have the same problem with Alf.
Is it better to report that to MM tech support and let them open the ticket?
Or is there no need to do that because they already recognized the issue?
(Edited)
Photo of Marian Kocmanek

Marian Kocmanek, Official Rep

• 462 Posts
  • 102 Reply Likes
Hi Akira, 

If this is related to Check for Updates, there is no need to report this issue again. I will update this thread when it has been resolved. If you are experiencing other issues, please contact technical support or start a conversation on the community. 

Best regards, 
-Marian 
Photo of Akira SAKA

Akira SAKA

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello, Marian,
Thank you for your comment and I understood the situations.