Easy way to identify differences between two maps in MM2015?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
Hello to all,
is there a way to straightforwardly identify the differences between two maps in MM2015?
Any improvements since 2012 ??
https://community.mindjet.com/mindjet/topics/easy_way_to_identify_differences_between_two_maps_in_mm...
Thanks for any reply
Photo of minjitter111

minjitter111

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 115 Reply Likes
Nope. There hasn't been any change in this field as far as I know?
Photo of Steve Brown

Steve Brown

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
You would think for a collaboration solution this functionality would be available.  Is this possibly a way to "encourage" users to buy the most expensive offering?  Is there a plausible technical reason why this is so difficult to provide?
Photo of Pieter Malan

Pieter Malan

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am really disappointed that we still don't have this feature.  Can't understand why not.  I constantly have to justify to our financial manager why we continue to use MM while free alternatives exist, and the lack of a compare feature damages my argument that MM offers a superior product.
Photo of minjitter111

minjitter111

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Pieter, for "bring/get it to the point" ... same justification problem here !!
Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

• 1232 Posts
  • 181 Reply Likes
Based on the assumption (see above) that you use MindManager for Windows vs 15 and my understanding of your requests ;-)

You could use the reviews facilities to follow and see the changes colleagues made to a map.

You would normally collaborate using MindManager Web facilities. (Mindjet Files)
If you collaborate with colleagues using Mindjet Files, you can always see who has made a change and when.

My management looked into this and was extremely satisfied by the options.
They found this again shows how a little investment brings a lot of extra benefits.
(Edited)