Error Message 1303 - cant upgrade to MindManager_10.1.459_EN

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Solved
Trying to upgrade to latest release MindManager_10.1.459_EN. Getting error message as attached. I even tried "run as administrator' but no success. Made no permission changes to the mentioned folder and have had no issues installing and previous upgrades to MindJet 2012. Any help would be appreciated.
Photo of Edward

Edward

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Hi Edward. I have opened a technical support case on your behalf. Someone from our team will be in contact with you regarding this issue. Thank you.
Photo of prodport

prodport

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have the same issue. If it helps, I'm using a Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit OS. And yes, I ran the app as admin as well.

It also appears that the process removed my previous install. When I went to install the previous version, it also failed. I now have no access.
Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
In order to best assist you, I would recommend opening a support ticket with our team. They will need to gather your necessary contact information as well as some additional information that they will need to help address the issue. You can open a support ticket by following this link: https://secure.mindjet.com/support/co...
Photo of Edward

Edward

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hey prodport,

Somehow the folder got locked for access. I rebooted and it was released and I was able to do the upgraded and am now working fine. Still think the upgrade installer for Mindjet introduced the issue. Sounds like some additional error handling around that code section is warranted. IMHO

Ed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.