Error Message: "Mindjet MindManager 2012 has encountered a problem and needs to close."

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Acknowledged
I keep getting this message when I try to launch 2012. I've unistalled and reinstalled the SW but still get the same message. Any thoughts?
Photo of josephlatty

josephlatty

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • very frustrated. And need to get this working ASAP before a big meeting.

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Hi Joe.

I have opened a technical support ticket on your behalf. Someone from our team will be reaching out to you. They will need to gather some additional information in order to best assist you. Thank you.
Photo of azrayh

azrayh

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have this problem as well. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but still get the Windows msg when I try to launch MM2012. Running Win7.

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
In order to best assist you, I would recommend opening a ticket with our support team. They will need to obtain your contact information as well as additional information regarding the issue you are experiencing. You can open a ticket by following this link: https://secure.mindjet.com/support/co.... Thank you!
Photo of Roberto Tiozzo

Roberto Tiozzo

• 10 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
same problem for me I have opened a ticket already
Photo of Ricardo

Ricardo

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Is there any known solution for this issue. I am getting the same problem. I suspect the uninstall process does not do a complete removal of all the MM components. I have opened support ticket, but so far I have not received any reply.
Photo of Ricardo

Ricardo

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Mindjet Case # 00236860

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Thank you for providing the case number Ricardo. I just checked on your case. It has been sent to our technical support team. Someone will be reaching out to you in the next day regarding this. I will be sure to keep an eye on the case as well for you.
Photo of Eric Beck

Eric Beck

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Any update on this? I'm getting the same issue

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Hi Eric. If you are receiving this error as well, please use this link: https://secure.mindjet.com/support/co... to open a ticket with our support team. They will need to gather additional information regarding the issue that you are experiencing as well as obtain your appropriate contact information. Thank you!
Photo of Nick Duffill

Nick Duffill, Champion

• 512 Posts
  • 170 Reply Likes
Hello Joseph, Roberto, Ricardo, Eric

Did you get a fix for this that you can share?
Photo of Alan Gibson

Alan Gibson

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I've found that the .NET Framework 3.5 fixes this.
Strange because the software install tells you that's what you need and then installs an earlier version. You continue, thinking it's all set to go then it crashes.
Installed the DOTNETFX35.EXE from MS and it worked.

Bag o' sh!te
Photo of cnpsupport

cnpsupport

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Updated .Net framework and still have the issue. I can not open Mindmanager 2012 at all it gives a message:
Photo of cnpsupport

cnpsupport

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
any ideas? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling with reboots in-between.

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
If you could, it would be great if you opened a support ticket with our team. They will need to gather additional information regarding this issue and can contact you directly to assist in resolving it. Please use this link: https://secure.mindjet.com/support/co... to open a ticket with our team. Thank you!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.