Just loaded up MM 2018 and love it. But there are a few things related to publishing and user accounts that mystify me:
- First is this: https://community.mindjet.com/mindjet/topics/how-to-use-publish-in-2018?topic-reply-list%5Bsettings%... where the advert obscures the content.
- Then there is the fact that another account has to be created to publish, instead of just using the credentials for the MindJet files. I count at least 4 accounts now: 1 for user registration, 1 for Files, one for Publish and 1 for Get Satisfaction. That's 2 or 3 too many!
- On the Publish / Advanced Options page, the Notifications checkbox (Notify me when there are new comments on this map) is greyed out - can't check that and wish I could :) But perhaps this is a future enhancement, as I see no way to comment on the published map anyway!
- The Help for the published map does not match the actual user interface. Looks like it's the 2017 help?
- Viewing the map from the My Published Maps interface opens IE, instead of the default as set by Windows 10 settings. Ick!
- A test of the embed code to a Wordpress site looks pretty bad: http://www.pcatww.com/training/test/ - but perhaps that has something to do with iFrames and WP templates, dunno.