Floating topics on iPad

• Idea
  • Updated 8 years ago
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Floating item ipad

I found the question below and the response suggested that a idea be submitted. I discovered the same issue today and came to the support website for resolution. From the end user this seems more like a bug...but I am in software development and I understand the statement that this has not been built into the product. I would like to submit this for consideration. Without this feature it raises the chance that I will not see something on my iPad that was added as a floating topic on my PC. Below is the recent topic that I found. Thanks!

Floating topics on iPad

If I create a mindmap with floating topics in on my desktop PC and then sync with iPad (via Dropbox), I cannot see the floating topics on the map. If I modify the map on the iPad (add new topics, for example), then wait for sync and open the map on my desktop PC, I can see the changes made and also the floating topics, that remain intact.

In other words, MindJet for iPad just don't see the floating topics, but doesn't erase or otherwise corrupt them. Is it a bug or just the feature that lacks but is expected to appear in one of the future versions?
Photo of billarney

billarney

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 8 years ago

There are no replies.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.