Full Index Marker add-on pack installer - do you still provide it on your new website?

• Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Answered
Archived

This conversation was archived and is no longer visible to community members.

The Index Marker system provided with MM2012 is good but is only a pale shadow of the full Power Marker system that Mindjet acquired from the original creator of the add-in.

For the life of me I've never understood why Mindjet did not incorporate the full functionality of the original Power Marker system including active legends, etc. This is easily one of the best add-ins for MM and increases its functionality enormously.

I was glad that at least Mindjet offered an installer pack with the missing features through your previous website. I've downloaded a copy, but I wanted to know if it is still offered through the new website? Also will it continue to be compatible with the v10.1 service upgrade coming out at the end of the month and with future upgraders?
Photo of Alex Gooding

Alex Gooding, Champion

• 1112 Posts
  • 266 Reply Likes

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 70 Reply Likes
You can contact our support department if you need the download for the Power Markers. It is not available on our website. With the release of 10.1, the add-in will still be compatible. I hope this helps to answer your question. Please let me know if there is anything further that I can assist you with. Thank you.