Gantt-Pro functionality in Windows v2018

• Problem
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
 On my VIEW menu, I only see the standard Gantt option. The option for Gantt-Pro is selected and checked in the Options/Add-in menu. I also have the In my Option menu Add-in, Gantt-Pro checkbox is checked. I also double-checked and have the MmGanttProAddIn.dll loaded. 
Any suggestions why I am not able to leverage the GanttPro functionality? Ant insight would be greatly appreciated. 
Photo of John Sikora

John Sikora

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Colin Horner

Colin Horner

• 139 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
Hi John Are you licensed MM or MME?
Photo of John Sikora

John Sikora

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I think I might only be MM and not MME. 
Photo of Colin Horner

Colin Horner

• 139 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
OK that's your issue
Photo of John Sikora

John Sikora

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you, are MME available for stand-alone installs? I work as a consultant and will never need to purchase multiple licenses. 
Photo of John Sikora

John Sikora

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Colin - never mind I found the Corel licensing information regarding MME. I guess it is unfortunate because I really could leverage the additional functionality. Thanks for getting me pointed in the right direction.
Photo of Colin Horner

Colin Horner

• 139 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
Photo of Bala

Bala

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
hello, 
Im a long time user of MM..when i first purchased MM it came with JCVpro bundle, then in 2017, i had to upgrade to MM18, it seems it does not have the gantt pro, Im stuck! as Im in need to use it now on MM18. How can you help me.
Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

• 1546 Posts
  • 233 Reply Likes
Yes you are -part- right. Most features of the JCVGantt addin was integrated as the basic gantt facility in MM since several versions now. You can use that.

GanttPro is only availableto users with MMEnterprise (minimum 5 users and higher pricing - just as the addin had an extra price)