Hiding tags

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Hello, Is it possible to hide tags attached to branches of maps?

I've added tags to my map to provide references to other things associated witht he branch. However for display and communication purposes I don't always want those tags to be visible as they clutter the map. It would be good to simply hide them temporarily.
Photo of Andrew Armstrong

Andrew Armstrong

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Hiding tags is not possible at this time. I have changed you question to an idea so that our product team can take this into consideration for future releases. Thank you!
Photo of Andrew Wilcox

Andrew Wilcox

• 6 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I am not at my PC at the moment but is that not an option on View ribbon Show/Hide tool? You can hide Notes, hyperlink icons, relationships etc. with this.
Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Andrew - you are completely right. I have no idea how managed to overlook that. Thank you for the post and correcting me. Your responses are appreciated as always.

Andrew Armstrong

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Andrew, Thanks for that tip, I wasn't aware of it. However it doesn't do what I want. I only want to hide the tags, not the map elements (topics). When I used that filter it dissappeared most of the map :(. So I reckon we're back to Brittney's pklan to make this an idea.
Photo of Andrew Wilcox

Andrew Wilcox, Champion

• 1036 Posts
  • 179 Reply Likes
Andrew, I think you have tried the Filter > Select > Show or Hide option.

I am referring to this Show/Hide Tool. This can be used to hide all sorts of elements that are not required when you present or publish or export e.g. Notes, relationships, markers, task info etc.

Andrew Armstrong

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
BRILIANT, That is exactly what I was after. Thanks.

Mark it "answered"!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.