How to integrate the MindManager with SharePoint online

• Question
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
I want to use MindManger App in SharePoint online as App. How can I add this App into SHarepoint online
Photo of Mahesh Manja

Mahesh Manja

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Sia

Sia, MindManager Product Design & Management

• 243 Posts
  • 56 Reply Likes
Hi Mahesh,

I think we need more details about what you are trying to do. We have a SharePoint viewer app that allows opening and viewing files stored inside SharePoint sites, but you must be an Enterprise customer to gain access to it. Is that what you are looking for or were you referring to a different app?
Photo of Mahesh Manja

Mahesh Manja

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Usually we get the apps in MS office store to use it in SharePoint online. So we cannot be able to find the Mindmanager app or any add-ins in office store.
Photo of Marian Kocmanek

Marian Kocmanek, Official Rep

• 438 Posts
  • 86 Reply Likes
Hello Mahesh, 

The installer for our SharePoint Online application is available for download on our website but you must be a MindManager Enterprise customer. What do you intend to do with the app in SharePoint? Do you need to only view existing maps or also create/edit? 

Thanks,
 -Marian 
Photo of Mahesh Manja

Mahesh Manja

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Marian for update. 
Can you please give me the link to download MindManager app for "SharePoint Online" (not the lower version of SharePoint)?
I want to use this app as modern web part in SharePoint pages and we required to create/edit the map.

Regards,
Mahesh
Photo of Marian Kocmanek

Marian Kocmanek, Official Rep

• 438 Posts
  • 86 Reply Likes
Hello Mahesh, 

Please contact your MindManager account manager or reseller. This application is only available for MindManager Enterprise customers. If you are not yet a customer, you may contact our Sales Team here - https://www.mindjet.com/en/company/contact/

Best, 
-Marian