How come maps done or modified couln't sync real time between web, iPad2 and iPhone4S? And Collaborate with others(multiple platforms) real time?

• Problem
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

thank you!
Photo of livegreater

livegreater

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • really frustrated and upset!

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Have you tried using one of the storage devices that allow you to save your maps in the cloud so that you can access them on multiple devices? Try using Mindjet Connect or Dropbox.
Photo of billarney

billarney

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am currently using Mindjet Connect with a windows MindManager 2012 app and an iPad2. I am only able to have one copy of my maps open for editing. An instance on my other device will open up read-only. The comment above makes it sound like I should be able to update my map in real time via either of the apps I am using. Am I doing something wrong?
Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
I apologize for the confusion if I misunderstood the initial question. I was offering Mindjet Connect and Dropbox as storage devices so that you are able to access the maps across all devices. Currently, you are only able to check maps out of Mindjet Connect on the iPad and then save them back to Connect. The collaborative feature that you are referring to is being worked on.
Photo of ansoesman

ansoesman

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Why does the android version sync to (dropbox)/Apps/mindjet and the IOS versions sync to (dropbox)/mindjet... Now they won't sync?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.