How do I change the default setting to open links outside MindManager 2012?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
I had to reinstall MM2012 and I can't find the setting to change the default for opening links outside MM. Please advise where to find it. Thanks.
Photo of Jason Matyas

Jason Matyas

• 26 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
  • probably overlooking it..

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Nigel Goult (Olympic & MIVAP)

Nigel Goult (Olympic & MIVAP)

• 348 Posts
  • 134 Reply Likes
Hi Jason,

You can turn this function on/off from the Home ribbon menu as shown below.

Hope that helps

Rgds

Nigel

Olympic Limited - Do more with Mindjet
Photo of Alex Gooding

Alex Gooding, Champion

• 872 Posts
  • 220 Reply Likes
This should work except I've never been able to get MJ11 to remember the option to turn it off - it always reverts to using the built-in browser when I next turn it on.

Since I don't have any other problems with my installation I've never bothered doing anything about it.
Photo of Greg Ttibo

Greg Ttibo

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Please advise me if "use built-in browser for hyperlinks" is not available, no matter how much I restarted the program? I have been doing software development company and I need to make a big table of data for the project. You can change the settings in some other way?
Photo of Nigel Goult (Olympic & MIVAP)

Nigel Goult (Olympic & MIVAP)

• 348 Posts
  • 134 Reply Likes
You can disable the built in browser completely (and check to see if its enabled if you don't see the "Use inbuilt browser for hyperlinks" option) by enabling or disabling the browser add-in from the MindManager Options

Hope that helps

Rgds

Nigel

Olympic Limited - Do more with Mindjet
Photo of Jason Matyas

Jason Matyas

• 26 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Thanks for helping me find those. They're a bit buried. Hopefully this thread will help anyone who does a search on this topic in the future. Cheers!
Photo of Ami

Ami

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks a lot Jason for this information. I am trying to provide database support solution to my client. I will need to make a big data table. How can we change the setting ?