How to show local drive folder/file -tree in task pane? And to drag/drop pdf-files from the task pane to the map?

• Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

I managed to make a hyperlink to my document folder (c:\etc. etc.), so I can see the (in this case) the alphabetical folders of my research literature,

- - - but I would like to see the whole folder/file tree in the task pane, thus enabling to expand the folders, and to see single pdf-files in these folders,

- - - and respectively - in order to drag and drop pdf-documents (research literature references; like "Shove 1993", "Giddens 1991" etc.) to my map.

As I mentioned above, when I made a hyperlink, the preferred folders can be seen in the task pane browser, but it is not possible to expand / minimize the file-folder tree IN the task pane. When using the hyperlink option, the folder opens up double-clicking straight to the desktop - like it normally does in Windows.

Hope you have solutions to my question.
Kai / Helsinki, Finland
Photo of KaiDek

KaiDek

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 70 Reply Likes
Hi Kai. Thank you for your post. Here is another community post that may be helpful for you: http://community.mindjet.com/mindjet/...

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.