I lost my data for many time in iOS. Some time it not save my data. but I dont know why?

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Acknowledged
my data was lost . It not save my data.
Photo of ponk

ponk

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Andreas Haeberle

Andreas Haeberle

• 1 Post
  • 1 Reply Like
On editor the map - it switched to documents view - any thing lost -- no chance to modify the auto save cycle or even to save a file -- that's totally bad for brainstorming
Photo of ponk

ponk

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you
Photo of Marian Kocmanek

Marian Kocmanek, Official Rep

• 364 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Hi All, 

We are continuing to investigate the saving issues with Mindjet for iOS. We have not been able to easily reproduce this issue and will appreciate any details you can provide on what lead up to issue on your device. 
Photo of Massimiliano Dosi

Massimiliano Dosi

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Did you do something?? I tought it was a problem connected with keeping the map on without making continuous entries, but it's not always the same...
Photo of ponk

ponk

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi,

My data are lost when I switch to use other application or close application. But not all the time.
I noticed that when MindJet not save my data. It can not use export function.
If I capture them and re key again. but some time I don't check export function can use or not. That data will be lost. when I back to MindJet

I use iPad3 iOS 8.1.1
Photo of Philippe Pillonel

Philippe Pillonel

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi,

I am experiencing exactly the same :(

iOS 8.1.1 Ipad
Photo of Michael Sartori

Michael Sartori

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello!

I'm having the same problem with data loss while workin in a map; Maps cannot be stored in the Mindjet Cloud; files in local storage are not or only partly saved; the sign for unstored data is always on;
in this condistion, the app is absolutely useless for me;
Photo of Abdoukhaly Diop

Abdoukhaly Diop

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
You totally right. Avoid this app untl the issue is fixed. I'd nô issues with Windows platform...
(Edited)
Photo of info adians

info adians

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Same here! After years of using it ... I'm not using it anymore after losing my notes several times ...
Photo of Richard Mackinnon-Little

Richard Mackinnon-Little

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Same issue. Completed map with 25 map items, closed saving to local. When I reopened, there was only the central item and one branch. Very frustrating. Product is unusable in this state.
Photo of scottwgrant .

scottwgrant .

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I've just lost a days worth of work for an important assignment and I'm similarly gutted and won't be using this again until there's a verified fix.

Using an iPad 3 with latest iOS 8.1.2
Photo of Arnaud LHOTE

Arnaud LHOTE

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi all,

I have now switched to simplemind on Ios and Android. It works very well. You can export your maps to freemind format to use on desktop.
Only point you have to buy the pro app for Android and for iOs about 5 EUR each.

I think it is worth it so far. There is no automatic Cloud sync but you can save your maps on dropbox directly.

Regards
Arnaud
Photo of Massimiliano Dosi

Massimiliano Dosi

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I tried to use Mindjet but cancellation of data begin to be a trouble.... what i now do is everytime i input an entry I close the map and the app, and reopen it to see if it has saved the entry... it's almost unusable... but if I write something more the risk to reopen it and find out that nothing was saved.. it make my willing to brake in two the ipad... please! can you fix it???