Exporting to Evernote

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Acknowledged
For the past couple of weeks, I have not been able to export to evernote. I click the evernote icon, it has me sign in and verify my evernote account and then nothing. I have cleared the cache several times, logged out of mindjet and evernote, logged back in and still nothing. Any help?
Photo of Ross_GPC

Ross_GPC

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 70 Reply Likes
Thank you for your inquiry Ross_GPC. Our team is investigating this issue. We appreciate your patience as we sort this out.
Photo of Ross_GPC

Ross_GPC

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Brittney, do you know where we stand on this? I think I saw some other people posting about the same problem...so hopefully it isn't "user error" :)
Photo of Mark1978

Mark1978

• 32 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I have noticed this problem since Day 1 of signing up for Mindjet about 1 month ago.
Photo of Geoff Cheeseman

Geoff Cheeseman

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Evaluating the software currently - exporting to Evernote doesn't work for me either. Does it really take this long to sort out problems in Mindjet?
Photo of Tracey Lorenson

Tracey Lorenson

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yes
Photo of Ignacio Heime

Ignacio Heime

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I get a quick box, then it disappears as well. Nothing in Evernote when I check. Thanks.
Photo of Mark1978

Mark1978

• 32 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
What is the status of this problem? This functionality has been gone at least 6 weeks. It would be nice if someone from Mindjet would let us know what the status of this bug is.

Thank you.
Photo of Alex Martelli

Alex Martelli

• 68 Posts
  • 13 Reply Likes
This bug is currently being fixed. The defect fix will most likely go out with the next major release.
Photo of Tracey Lorenson

Tracey Lorenson

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
?
Photo of Mark1978

Mark1978

• 32 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Thanks for the update, Alex. We are really looking forward to resolution on this.
Photo of Mark1978

Mark1978

• 32 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Now that there has been a major release, I'm wonder: when will the Export to Evernote functionality be restored? Thanks,
Photo of Alex Martelli

Alex Martelli

• 68 Posts
  • 13 Reply Likes
Official Response
This defect is still planned to go out in our next major release. In the last month, we have had patch fixes but no major releases. The timing of the next major release is still unknown.
Photo of Steffi

Steffi

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi there,
I’am working on my final exams at the University. It’s really nice to have to wait for a mature update over three month to use this programm after I have spend a lot of time into my maps and now I can’t export them to Evernote and I can’t use my maps into Evernote peek to learn by heart.
Photo of Ray

Ray

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Cannot export to evernote.

Cannot export to Evernote. When I click 'Export to Evernote', a window pop up to let me enter the user name and password. After this authentication, nothing happen. Try a click the button again, only a window flash open and close. 
Photo of Paul McCranie

Paul McCranie

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Why doesn't Mindjet simply remove the Evernote export feature. It's obvious after years of promising/stalling that they can't get it to work. It's insulting to end users that they keep dangling the "next major release" carrot and it's embarrassing for their dev team. 
Photo of Tracey Lorenson

Tracey Lorenson

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This ^
Photo of Sylvie Fradin

Sylvie Fradin

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Il Serait Effectivement Temps d'Assumer Et De Donner des Informations claires: Je reste cliente de l'esprit Jet ESSENTIELLEMENT Parce que je suis une grande utilisatrice d'Evernote et Que la promesse de Pouvoir synchroniseur mes cartes me plait ... MAIS si CE n ' Qu'une est vaine promesse, MindJet Doit Cesser de Nous duper
(Edited)
Photo of Darina Privalko

Darina Privalko

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Is there a way to export from Mindjet to ANY other format that can actually be shared with other ppl (anything - pdf, ppt, word, SOMETHING?)
Photo of Marian Kocmanek

Marian Kocmanek, Official Rep

• 399 Posts
  • 72 Reply Likes
Darina, 

You will need to use MindManager for Windows or Mac to export to those formats. If you do not have a license, you may sign up for a trial here - http://www.mindjet.com/mindmanager/
Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

• 1641 Posts
  • 243 Reply Likes

Is this sufficient info for you?
Photo of Tracey Lorenson

Tracey Lorenson

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

So after advertising this feature, and more than 2 years after problems were identified it STILL doesn't work? Has this actually been fixed as I'm getting the same issue but 2 years ago it was apparently almost fixed??? What's the deal?

Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 118 Reply Likes
I think we're still waiting for a new release of Mindjet for Web. The good news is that Mindjet is moving forward as some new versions of the mobile apps were released yesterday: http://blog.mindjet.com/2015/05/mindjet-maps-update-052615/
Photo of Tracey Lorenson

Tracey Lorenson

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I don't understand how this relates to the mobile app? I wish they'd make sure the functionality we've been paying for works before focusing on new things.
Photo of Tracey Lorenson

Tracey Lorenson

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you - I'm just wondering why a feature that has been marketed for years still doesn't exist? Export to Evernote either needs to be usable or Mindjet needs to stop saying it has it. I (like many others) spent significant time trying to get it to work (loading/unloading, linking, delinking) only to find it's never worked.
(Edited)
Photo of Richard Jolly

Richard Jolly

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm very keen on seeing this feature - I'm on the latest windows version of Mind Manager and there is no sign of this. I agree with previous comments that using export as PDF and uploading that to evernote is a clumsy workaround. Even my version of Office 2010 has evernote export within the ribbon menu