Installing addon Pack to MM2012

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
I am reinstalling Mindjet after laptop crash, but I cannot install the image pack or the project pack as it is requesting version 8 or above - Only problem is that I have installed MM 2012 (which I think is version 10!!) - Has anyone got any ideas?
Photo of andybarr2406

andybarr2406

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Nick Duffill

Nick Duffill, Champion

• 505 Posts
  • 168 Reply Likes
Andy

An earlier answer from Michael Deutch regarding the project Jetpack:

"In MindManager 2012, you can access the Jetpack automatically.
Select File/New. Then choose New from Online Gallery. Click into Business, then Project. The Jetpack maps will be there for you."
Photo of andybarr2406

andybarr2406

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I had just seen this after I posted, (always the case!!) but is these projects available if I am offline?? I dont really want to save blank maps just to make them available offline

Any ideas on the image packs?

Thanks

Andy
Photo of Nick Duffill

Nick Duffill, Champion

• 505 Posts
  • 168 Reply Likes
I don't know if these packs are made available for MindManager 2012. Do the installers allow you to install, even if you don't have the required version of MindManager? If they do, then you could import their resources into MindManager 2012 by using File > New > Add Template for the template maps, and File > Options > Package Folder > New for the images folder, setting the Package type to Images and pointing it at the folder containing installed images. However, I do not have copies of these products so am not able to check whether this actually works.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.