iPad app update - when??!!

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
There are numerous requests for an update to mobile apps (iPad in particular).  Many are years old but @MindJet, @Official Reps don't reply - THIS IS DISRESPECTFUL to your users.  Why?

Photo of Richard Poole

Richard Poole

• 16 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Joey Greenwood

Joey Greenwood

• 23 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Richard, I can't access the app anymore, I receive a blank screen. When I contacted support this was the reply:
Unfortunately, Mindjet for iOS or Android as well as Mindjet Reader / Mindjet Connect (vision.mindjet.com). are very old products which have not been updated since a few years and are not supported by Mindjet. We do not recommend to work with those apps. Mindjet is working on new apps at the moment.

This is worrying for me as a business as we use the system a lot - doesn't sound like anything is backed up.
Photo of Richard Poole

Richard Poole

• 16 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Its poor Joey, isn't it.  If there are new Apps in work, then pull the 'old' and unsupported App from the App store.  Mindjet.....the world is mobile now - please expedite the new apps!
Photo of JP Bogers

JP Bogers

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Agreed. I'm a potential new user and this is a deal breaker...
Photo of Joey Greenwood

Joey Greenwood

• 23 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I used this system for years and although it occassionally goes down, I had no idea of the instability of the platform. I asked them to clarify their ststement and never even got a reply. I can't recommend them anymore which is a shame as I did like the software :(
Photo of Jeff

Jeff

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
It seems you all get the same feedback from Mindjet like me. I would like to say in this Mindjet iOS APP topic, Mindjet has shown two points which make me unsatisfied. 1. They advertise they are the world's most powerful mind mapping software in this mindmap niche market, while they are far behind the competitors in iOS application, such as Xmind. 2. They reply but do not answer customers' common and critical question for so long time.

How long it takes Mindjet can recognize that they need to refresh their strategical idea according to market trend, and recover some customer oriented attitude?
(Edited)