Is there a Beginners guide to MindManager macro programming?

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
Is there a Beginners guide to MindManager marco programming? I have some experiens with programming. Want to do some minor macros and need a jump start.
Photo of Ebbe Eriksson

Ebbe Eriksson

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Bob Levy

Bob Levy

• 82 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

• 1447 Posts
  • 218 Reply Likes

• 1447 Posts
  • 218 Reply Likes
Photo of emonterog

emonterog

• 83 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
is there the Macro tab in version 2017?
Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 117 Reply Likes
Yes, under Advanced > Macros
Photo of William

William

• 8 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I am surprised that guidance on Macro's is lacking.
There is no macro recording you could use to discover functions.
There is no documentation provided with the software.
There is an old 2012 object model floating around and an equally old dummies book.
Is it really so hard to provide a comprehensive macro guide with comprehensive examples?
Photo of Trinity Trinita

Trinity Trinita

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
2 years later and still the same, I am also searching and no where to found, all the clues, I did search, very little information. I am a bit shocked to find out.

• 1435 Posts
  • 218 Reply Likes
Nonsense
Just follow the info I provided.
Photo of Trinity Trinita

Trinity Trinita

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Nonsense. ?, are you serious ?, I called them , telephone is not answer, your asnwer is only Olympic , what info is that,  I also register, in the website, and seach for macro, only information on how to add macro, not to create one . Maybe you better search yourself before you judge people
Photo of Nigel Goult (Olympic & MIVAP)

Nigel Goult (Olympic & MIVAP)

• 352 Posts
  • 136 Reply Likes
Ary, I already emailed her the Masterclass information which includes loads of free information on getting started with MindManager macros. That was 40 minutes ago.
(Edited)

• 1435 Posts
  • 218 Reply Likes
Hi Nigel,

Glad you did.
The answers are in this forum available for many years now so.........;-)

• 352 Posts
  • 136 Reply Likes

This email was sent at 12:53

"Thank you for asking to evaluate the Preview Edition of the MindManager Macro Masterclass authored by Nick Duffill.

You can download the zip file containing all the necessary Maps and examples to get started here: http://www.olympic-limited.co.uk/public_downloads/MMM.zip. Once extracted (make sure the files go into a single directory) open the MindManager Macros Masterclass v0.1 (Preview) map to get started.

Should you have any issues downloading from this link then please let me know and I will try to arrange an alternate method of delivery.

If you have any feedback or comments, and we hope you do, please email them to masterclass@olympic-limited.co.uk. We appreciate any and all feedback both good and bad and look forward to providing a complete course that meets the requirements of our users."

Photo of Trinity Trinita

Trinity Trinita

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have tried to called many times about the master class , and no one anwer the call

• 352 Posts
  • 136 Reply Likes
What number are you calling? I am not avaiable to answer at this moment but we do have an answer phone and you have been sent the available information we have almost an hour ago so I really don't understand your problem.
Photo of Bob Levy

Bob Levy

• 82 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Mindjet is NOT known for their feature support. Heck, look at what they did to google search. I bought Olympic MAP with THEIR supported Google search, not as good as the previous Mindjet version, but it works.
MAYBE COREL will provide better support and education but do not hold your breath.