Is Mindjet 11 working with Microsoft Office 2013?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
I just installed Windows 8 and Office 2013. Can I use Mindjet 11 with Office 2013?
Photo of Gerwin Schalk

Gerwin Schalk

• 51 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Hi Gerwin. Thank you for your inquiry. Mindjet 11 does work with both Windows 8 and Office 2013. For your reference, here is a link to our system requirements: http://www.mindjet.com/support/produc.... I hope that this helps!
Photo of Gerwin Schalk

Gerwin Schalk

• 51 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
I tried it. There was a short error message, but it seems that Mindjet is working. Hopefully with the next update we get the Office 2013-Ribbon-Look!!
Photo of Cath Nolan

Cath Nolan

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I recently moved to office 2013 and I can't make it work the way I used to - I am using Office 2013 64bit version via an Office 365 subscription. This doesn't allow me to export map parts to outlook tasks / sync with outlook, nor does it allow me to link excel ranges. It does, however, let me export the whole thing to project (though not to 'sync' with project). (problem seems to be not only with MM11 but previous versions as well) Is there are plan to allow for full integration with 64bit? When will we see this?.

I have been a loyal MM user and had purchased every upgrade since about 2004 - a MM 'evangelist' - but right now, I'm not seeing any significant improvement in upgrading from professional to 11 and a significant drop in functionality when I can't keep my maps in sync with the rest of my operating world! Please help!!
Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Hi Cath. Thank you for your inquiry. We do not support 64 bit versions of Microsoft Office. Here is a thread that might be worth reading for you - https://community.mindjet.com/mindjet.... This is on our radar, though.
Photo of Martin Potgieter

Martin Potgieter

• 1 Post
  • 1 Reply Like
It is on your Radar since the beginning of 2012. it is extremely frustrating because the 32 bit versions of office has serious limitations when it comes to excel and the speed it takes to recalculate. I will have to look at alternative products... pity

O yes you also do not support Windows Mobile....

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.