Mind Manager 2012 hangs up on Windows 7 restart - can not end task in task manager

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I've posted this problem once here before, but couldn't find the thread to continue the discussion. While I have been able to get MM2012 working on a fairly routine basis, I routinely have the problem of it hanging up after a computer reboot, and I cannot even end the task with the task manager. In the past, I've been able to get it to start with several restarts and trying to open only a single map from the recent files or a New Map. I've currently experiencing this problem, and it has not resolved itself after 7 or 8 restarts.

I use Mind Manager for everything, so this is a huge problem for me - makes ALL my work (business and personal) grind to a virtual halt.
Photo of Jason Matyas

Jason Matyas

• 26 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Brittney Mazzetta

Brittney Mazzetta

• 1981 Posts
  • 68 Reply Likes
Hi Jason. I have opened a support ticket on your behalf. If is case #00242555 in case you need to reference it. Someone from our team will be in touch with you regarding this issue. Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.