Mindjet 15 not working with Outlook 365 subscription version of Outlook, quereys

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
Just downloaded Mindjet 15 trial. Outlook querey for next weeks appointments causes MJ to close every time. Tried building a new query for next weeks appointments with specific dates, same issue program closes. My trial is the 64bit version, I work with Office 365 subrcription of Outlook. Before you say that is the problem, my version of MJ 9 works perfectly with 64bit and this same version of Office 365 on the same PC. Or is that the problem?
Photo of DGBarker

DGBarker

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • that you finally got official 64bit support but outlook still not working....let down

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of aHa!Coaching

aHa!Coaching, Champion

• 1192 Posts
  • 116 Reply Likes
Could it be that your Outlook version is still 32-bit? This would explain why MM9 works with Outlook and the MindManager 15 trial doesn't?
Photo of Greg Zuccarini

Greg Zuccarini

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Mine are both 64 bit and have the same problem. Will try and reinstall mindjet later
Photo of Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

Ary Velstra, Expert Trainer

• 1251 Posts
  • 188 Reply Likes
The Mindjet response for MindManager 15 is:
If you run MS OFFICE from a cloud (for example accessing MS Office located on the Microsoft Office Platform i.e. Office 365 as Online Service)) the add-In of MindManager won't actually work.

Microsoft Office 365 as Online Service (including the SharePoint environment) is I am afraid unsupported with MindManager.

HOWEVER:
MindManager 2016 is coming and......

SharePoint Linker no longer requires separate installation (Enterprise version only).

o   SharePoint Linker now supports Office 365 SharePoint Online configurations.

.https://www.mindjet.com/mindmanager2016-windows-preview/