Mindjet 2012/10.1 and Outlook integration does not work anymore

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
Hi there,

I know that this issue was posted again and again, but no solution from other threats
worked for me.

I was not able to connect to my local Outlook 2010 (32-Bit) since I have reconfigured 
my Outlook-profile.

Before, it worked fine, but after removing and adding a new Outlook-Profile this message
appears every time I want to connect to Outlook:

I've looked through all addins in Outlook/Mindmanager, but I don't know which Addins should be
showen in the list:

In Outlook there is no Addin listed that looks like a Mindmanager Addin.

Thx and kind regards for your support
Photo of inga78

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of David Walsh

David Walsh

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Sometimes these issues can be corrected by either a repair or an uninstall/reinstall repair of 
Office and or Mindjet. This is currently the only remedy for this issue. 

Here are the steps for MindManager 2012 and Office. 

As a suggestion to restore MindManager 2012 and Outlook please follow the steps below.

-Close both MindManager and MS Outlook.

If you are on Windows 7
-Go to your Start Menu > Control Panel > Programs / Uninstall a program. .

If you are running Vista or XP
-Go to Start Menu > Control Panel > Add/Remove programs.

Next locate your version 2012 MindManager and click on it. In the upper bar you should see a selection to repair the program - click that and the repair will run. 

For Office you need to click on the program icon in the program list and select Change.  Another window will appear providing options for MS Office.Right Click and choose Modify. A window will appear offering various options, please choose Repair.

Once the repair is completed you will be asked to reboot your machine. Please do so at this time.
Notice if this has corrected the issue. If it has not I would suggest an uninstall reinstall of Mindjet
From the same control panel location click on the Mindjet Icon and select uninstall in the upper bar
Use the following link to install the latest build of MindManager 2012, (please do not have any other programs running while installing MindManager).
Download version 2012 latest from here  http://download.mindjet.com/MindManager_10.2.404_EN.exe
After installing and launching check to see if the sync between MindManager and Outlook has been restored. If you are still having problems I would suggest an uninstall and reinstall of Office. 

If you cannot resolve with the above please contact our customer support group directly.

Mindjet Customer Support